Author Topic: Anybody notice Hillary's weight?  (Read 423 times)

birdie

Anybody notice Hillary's weight?
« on: April 13, 2018, 11:33:13 PM »
She used to have such a gorgeous body, but now she doesn't even fill out her clothes properly. Much too thin.

DianeM

Re: Anybody notice Hillary's weight?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 11:55:00 PM »
It's been mentioned quite a bit on the forum.  Just hope it isn't a health issue.

wanda

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 07:44:04 AM »
When she has her hair slicked back on the sides, her face looks so different now that she is so thin. Not attractive anymore.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 09:01:26 AM »
Capricorn posted a thread on this topic several months ago.  Everyone agreed that MM has become too thin.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 09:49:51 AM »
The topic comes up in the Fashion forum, pretty much every time we talk about what Hilary is wearing.

DebR

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 12:29:43 PM »
I think MM has lost too much weight.  Itís sad how actors feel the need to do that.  Some of my favorite actors are unrecognizable from weight loss or plastic surgery.  They think they look better thin in HD, iíve Heard a few say that.

Capricorn

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2018, 01:26:32 PM »
It's sad that they all seem to want to weigh the same as they did in high school.    Well they are wrong!   If a person is naturally thin and has always been thin, that's a different and natural thing.  But people who diet and exercise obsessively cause themselves to become gaunt and unattractive, all for the sake of looking like a 16/17 year old runway model are doing themselves a disservice.  It ages them if they are past the 40 age range and they lose their looks an attractiveness.

Mishael Morgan is a great example of being less attractive with weight loss.

Amelia Heinle apparently is obsessed with working out even though she had a fine figure before, now she's just bones, cords and muscles.   It was reported that she removed her implants, but she seems to have replaced them so she looks marginally better in clothes these days.

Peridot

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2018, 02:01:58 PM »
Whenever I see actresses as thin as Heinle and Morgan I always pray they don't have a serious health issue.  I too have read about actresses who deliberately keep themselves underweight to compensate for the pounds the camera adds.  In Mishael's case I wonder if she's planning to have more children and wants to stay thin in light of the weight she might gain with another pregnancy.  If the ladies are being pressured into being this thin, I think it's a shame.  Okay while you're young, maybe, but a few extra pounds when you're middle aged is not a bad thing.  When you're older you're more at risk for cancer and other illnesses that often result in dramatic weight loss.  If you have absolutely no body fat to spare you most likely won't survive.

Myra Lester

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2018, 06:46:22 PM »
I noticed how thin she was after she had that really bad cold. I hope she is well, too.

deirdra

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2018, 07:06:08 PM »
Hillary (the character) is so thin that she should have problems getting pregnant.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 07:06:31 PM by deirdra »