Author Topic: Fun tribal council  (Read 58 times)

Jonathan

Fun tribal council
« on: April 12, 2018, 07:11:28 PM »
That was a fun one.  I was very happy with how it ended, though now I'm ready for Dom to go too.  Wendell was fantastic when he delivered his vote. 

katiesbeach

Re: Fun tribal council
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 07:12:44 PM »
I still shake my head in wonder at how any of them could get voted out with an idol in their pocket.

deirdra

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 09:07:25 PM »
Chris has no self-awareness, so it did not surprise me that he left with an idol in his pocket.  In 10 years' time will it be resurrected on Ghost Island to see if a third idiot does not take advantage of it?  I was thrilled to see Chris blindsided and Dom use his idol; hopefully he will be gone next week.  It makes you wonder if they really watched old shows or their egos did not recognize themselves in the previous losers who took over as leaders that others balked at.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 09:08:25 PM by deirdra »

DebR

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 03:08:12 PM »

It didn't surprise me that Chris didn't use his idol.  He thought he was safe and the leader.  Too bad he didn't actually talk to people instead of acting like he was above them.

What did surprise me was that he was a good sport about the blindside but I guess that much he learned being an athlete.  Fun to watch who would get the boot but how cocky not to use an idol during a tense tribal...dumb.