Author Topic: Taylor  (Read 229 times)

franniep51

Taylor
« on: April 12, 2018, 04:32:19 PM »
what is the reason she walks with a cane?  Is this something that happened on the show, off camera, or in real life? 

Story has peaked my interest.

Money Honey

Re: Taylor
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 09:31:06 PM »
The young detective Sanchez left the gun on the table at Bill's.  Did he mean to do this?
He is giving me a headache, trying to find the shooter.  If Bill said to leave it alone, he
should leave it alone.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 09:36:15 PM by Money Honey »

SANDY B

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 09:47:32 PM »
Many on Facebook pages are also wondering what the cane is for.  Her clothing was also really really frumpy and ugly.  Looked like orthopedic shoes.

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 09:17:20 PM »
She looked bad, and acted worse!

DebR

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 12:43:11 PM »
She looked bad, and acted worse!

She really did!  I used to like her a long, long time ago.

QuinnFan32

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 07:47:28 PM »
Hunter is a recurring player on this show. She will be leaving soon. And I can't wait. I can't stand Taylor. Quinn is so much better than Taylor

Twokeets

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 01:36:29 PM »
I don't know what the cane is for, but it somehow makes her seem a little peculiar, and frail, which works if she is supposed to be kind of off her nut.

katiesbeach

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2018, 07:48:06 PM »
She has the worst case of over-plumped lips and frozen face botox that I have seen in a very long time.  She reminds me of Goldie Hawn in that movie 'The First Wives Club' It almost sounds like she is slurring when she talks because her lips and face can  barely move.   And her hair looks bad. It's a shame, because she used to be stunning.

SANDY B

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2018, 09:55:20 PM »
She has the worst case of over-plumped lips and frozen face botox that I have seen in a very long time.  She reminds me of Goldie Hawn in that movie 'The First Wives Club' It almost sounds like she is slurring when she talks because her lips and face can  barely move.   And her hair looks bad. It's a shame, because she used to be stunning.
Yes.  What leads someone to do that to themselves.