Author Topic: Did Victoria even bother to tell Billy....  (Read 339 times)

stpauliegirl

Did Victoria even bother to tell Billy....
« on: April 11, 2018, 07:17:24 AM »
She and JT were taking Katie and Johnny to Hawaii, if that is really where they are going?  I can't imagine Billy will be happy they have taken off with his kids without informing him.  My guess is that JT has brought everyone's passport along and he really plans to go elsewhere. Why he thinks Victoria will be willing to run away with him, I don't know. 

Maple Leaf

Re: Did Victoria even bother to tell Billy....
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 08:52:31 AM »
I have a friend who's daughter has a good job offer in a city 4 hours away.  She's not allowed to leave the area with her children as she and her ex share custody.  She can go, but not take the children.  Such a sticky situation.

Miravep

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 09:49:56 AM »
Good point!  The way this was written to be so fast, Victoria leaving with JT does strain credibillity.... I can totally see her doing it, but it would've made more sense if he had to convince her a little more and she took a bit more time to decide and get ready.  I feel like this is a pacing problem with the show in recent times.  In the past, they would've stretched this another episode, and it would be more convincing.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 09:50:28 AM by Miravep »

wanda

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 10:08:32 AM »
It's also odd that Victoria would leave and pull Reed out of school. That would have been my first thought with my children. I guess it is plot driven and we just have to go with it.

DianeM

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 10:17:08 AM »
I think it is 'spring break' time in GC, so the kids are out of school.  Why would Katie and Johnny have passports? 

SarahTheCat

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 01:42:51 PM »
I think it is 'spring break' time in GC, so the kids are out of school.  Why would Katie and Johnny have passports? 

Yes, they said it was a school break.

Capricorn

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 01:49:23 PM »
I'm not sure but I think Johnny and Kate have been staying with Billy and Phyllis... so in order to pick them up, Victoria would most likely have told Billy about the trip before or when picking them up.

deirdra

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 02:22:38 PM »
GC lives in a time warp. Their "spring break" starts after everyone else's is over.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2018, 02:32:52 PM »

Would they need passports to travel within the US?

DianeM

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2018, 02:53:33 PM »
Would they need passports to travel within the US?
No, but in case JT wants to escape with the family to Outer Mongolia or some other foreign country, they'll all need passports.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2018, 09:35:07 PM »
Oh yes, I see now what you meant!  That was probably his plan all along.