Author Topic: Fashion April 7th  (Read 347 times)

Capricorn

Fashion April 7th
« on: April 07, 2018, 08:47:44 AM »

Ugly Top, Hooker skirt!

Singing the same old song - untuckit woman!  Plus this blouse is 2 sizes too large on Nikki and the model.

Sigh!

Mack is good in casual wear.

Another sigh!

No comment

The model reminds me a little of Lily and the dress is awful on Hillary & the model.

This dress needs to be one size bigger.  The model looks better in the looser fit and the buttoned up.

This is the best I've seen Christine look for a long, long time.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 08:51:27 AM by Capricorn »

Soaprah

Re: Fashion April 7th
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 08:56:26 AM »
Phyllis' gawdawful top-- biker chick meets steam punk! A bare shoulder with a leg-o-mutton sleeve?! What the ....?!  :o 

Hilary's dress makes me dizzy, but at least her thinness is covered up.

I do like the colour and cut of Abby's coat, but it could only be worn by a tall person.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 08:56:39 AM by Soaprah »

Billie

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 09:46:21 AM »
Love Mac's jacket!  Also love Victoria and Christine's dresses.  As for Phyllis, what was she thinking! 

SarahTheCat

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 10:46:22 AM »
Mac looked great. I loved the jacket.

Nikki's black coat with the embroidered flowers might have been ok as a blazer, but I definitely don't like it as a long coat.

Abby looked good in the black and ruby. The outfit wasn't great from far back, but in the waist up shots, I thought she looked very nice.

Christine looked better than usual.

Goldilocks

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 11:23:17 AM »
Fro once Christine isn't wearing overly long sleeves that cover her hands. Bravo.

LeannaLove

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 05:41:07 PM »
Unfortunately I'm not thin enough to wear it but I love Vitoria's dress.  I do think that overall, AH has been looking better lately.  Still VERY thin but not quite as emaciated and unhealthy as she appeared for a while.  Maybe she's gained a couple of pounds?  That would make a big difference on a frame as thin as hers.

That blouse and that color do nothing for Nikki.  She's worn that sort of pale sage green before and all it does it make her skin and hair take on that hue.  Not a good look.

I typically don't think of Christine/LLB as being particularly attractive but she looks very pretty here.  Another great dress.

bren

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 08:10:45 PM »
I typically don't think of Christine/LLB as being particularly attractive but she looks very pretty here.  Another great dress.
Also, her dress FITS beautifully.  So many times actresses wear attractive clothes that are either too small or too large, and it affects the entire presentation.  Something that fits well doesn't pull across the abdominal area or the bust, or droop and look unflattering regardless of the style.  Christine (LLB) really looks elegant in that dark green dress.

Peridot

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2018, 10:45:45 AM »
Could Phyllis's black top be any more hideous?  I've never been fond of the one-sleeved look, especially when temps are still chilly.  In this case covering the one arm in a full-length, bulky leather-like fabric only adds insult to injury.

Nikki is not having a good wardrobe week.  I'll leave it at that.

Mac's jacket is very cute.  The actress hardly seems to have aged at all.  Can't see what's on her feet but I wonder if Mac still rocks those combat boots.

Sharon's top is okay, but that bohemian look is more suited to Mariah IMO.

Abby's coat is a nice style and color for early spring.

Although Hilary's dress is kind of busy with florals AND animal print, she wears it very well.

Victoria's dress is a nice look for her, if perhaps a little tight.

I don't care for the color of Christine's dress but overall I think she looks wonderful.  The shorter hair is a good move.

jinx

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2018, 12:25:09 PM »
Phyllis: Hand her a whip. This has got to be one of the drama queen's worst outfits.
Nikki: The color doesn't help with the haggard look. The fit is bad and even worse on the model. She looks like a bag lady begging for alms in her black coat. It looks like another bathrobe on the model.
Mac's jacket isn't my taste but she looks good in the outfit.
Another big NO for Sharon.
I don't care for the style of Abby's coat but it's a very pretty color and she looks good in the combination.
Hilary's dress looks good from a distance and she wears it well. Up close it's dizzying.
I like Victoria's dress. It's a bit snug but she looks good in it. Now do something with that hair.
Christine's dress is pretty. It's nice to see her smiling for a change.