Author Topic: Y&R... today March 6th episode  (Read 437 times)

Capricorn

Y&R... today March 6th episode
« on: April 06, 2018, 01:49:35 PM »
So what is the verdict?

My verdict without giving anything away for late watchers:

Kyle in the CEO seat is ok with me on a short term basis.   The Victor Jack feud has gotten old.   It good to see a different adversary for Jack.   Victor need to go sit down and chill out.

Nikki's boo hooing is so fake especially when she had to be pulled out of bed with Arturo to run to the old goats bedside to boohoo for days.

Nikki & Jill crapola - was not enjoyable and a waste of time.   Nikki's last act in that scene continues to make me see her as a sleazy old bitch.

JT and Victoria - makes me believe Victoria will deserve anything she gets out of her sick relationship with JT.

JT and Victor - shows me what a sick bastard JT is but on the other hand I could root for him.  Just a dream!

Augie

Re: Y&R... today March 6th episode
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 02:20:09 PM »
I couldnít agree more.  Nikki and Jill totally disgusted me today.  They were no better than two nasty kindergarteners taking their fight to a friendís party and ruining everything.  It was the last straw for enjoying any scene they are in any more.  The only one who loved that trash was Hilary and we know what sheíll do with it.  I hope she never gets pregnant with anybodyís child.....sick of that crap too.

I also was disgusted with Victoria and JT.  If she couldnít see how his pouncing on her for doing what she thought was right for herself, but winds up nekkid on the couch again......no counselor is going to help her.  She might as well lie down on the floor and be the rug she really is.  Let it all hang out and show him he is her lord and master after all.  I quit watching after that scene and may not finish it this evening.  Pppfffttt

deirdra

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 04:03:29 PM »
I also was disgusted with Victoria and JT.  If she couldn’t see how his pouncing on her for doing what she thought was right for herself, but winds up nekkid on the couch again......no counselor is going to help her.  She might as well lie down on the floor and be the rug she really is.
The rug was raised by a doormat whose husband wished she was dead in the morgue with a toe tag, but Nikki forgets it all at his hospital bedside.  So it all fits.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 04:05:12 PM by deirdra »

Ricky

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 04:03:53 PM »

I feel like we're THIS CLOSE to seeing Victor croak and move on to the Great Beyond.   But I can't get my hopes up, because I'm afraid we just won't be that lucky. 

DianeM

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 04:47:56 PM »
Nikki & Jill crapola - was not enjoyable and a waste of time.   Nikki's last act in that scene continues to make me see her as a sleazy old bitch.
Was that supposed to be a bit of comic relief?  If so, I didn't find it amusing because I don't believe two grown women would act like that in front of an audience.  How stupid.  And what was the reason for the rain?

jpa777

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 05:52:16 PM »
One thing I canít figure out is why donít they have security cameras in hospital rooms when someoneís hooked up to life support? Anyone can just just stroll in and pull the plug. Remember when Liz did that to her husband Bill back in 70ís. They can spend a million on the machine to keep someone alive but canít shell out a few dollars for a camera. Oh well. Guess weíre supposed to overlook things like that!
In this case, I sort of hope Grandpa Grunts has a near-death and meets his maker.

Chuckles

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 07:02:35 PM »
One thing I canít figure out is why donít they have security cameras in hospital rooms when someoneís hooked up to life support? Anyone can just just stroll in and pull the plug. Remember when Liz did that to her husband Bill back in 70ís. They can spend a million on the machine to keep someone alive but canít shell out a few dollars for a camera. Oh well. Guess weíre supposed to overlook things like that!
In this case, I sort of hope Grandpa Grunts has a near-death and meets his maker.

There is no way that hospital staff would allow the great Victor Newman to lie in that room all alone without constant monitoring and checking.  And JT with that hood over his face first rushing into the room and then rushing down the hall to leave would have to be caught at least on a security camera in the hall, even if they didn't have one in the room.  Victor probably even paid for that hospital so he's even more important to them. And for more complaining -- I can't see Nikki needing to leave his side when he's almost dead just to go to a naming ceremony or whatever it was.  Jill should have stayed home for all the honor she showed Catherine.

Peridot

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 07:12:57 PM »
Nikki and Jill came off like a couple of aging twits at the dedication.  Esther was right about one thing--Kay would probably have gotten a kick out of it.  Bad publicity shouldn't be a problem, though, since only about half a dozen people were present and Devon asked Hilary to edit out all the nonsense.

Corporate cutie Kyle has me yawning.  He doesn't have the presence to be any kind of credible threat to Jack.  No real drama here.

Also no real drama at the hospital.  Victor has been through medical crises before and he's just too mean to die.  Within a week he'll be barking at everyone within reach and pounding the ever-loving crap out of J.T.  And as much as I'm enjoying Victor in a non-speaking role, I'm getting tired of watching a billionaire stashed away in some sad little room where anyone and their grandma can waltz in, day or night.  Enough.

LeannaLove

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 08:01:12 PM »
This is a high-profile crime involving a local assault on a world famous multi-billionaire.  Certainly the GCPD should have cops posted at his door around the clock.  Or the family would insist on 24-hour private security, maybe a couple of the goons who sliced off Marco's ear could be employed again.

I didn't watch yesterday...did we learn the identity of the mysterious dark-haired woman shown in the final scene of Wednesday's US episode?

And on another note, that "catfight" between Jill and Nikki was some of the most insipid stuff we've been subjected to in a while.  I wound up FF'ing through a lot of it, it was just so ridiculous.  Close to being as dumb as Amber's mock wedding to Cane some years back.  Ughhh.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 08:34:05 PM »
This is a high-profile crime involving a local assault on a world famous multi-billionaire.  Certainly the GCPD should have cops posted at his door around the clock.  Or the family would insist on 24-hour private security, maybe a couple of the goons who sliced off Marco's ear could be employed again.

I didn't watch yesterday...did we learn the identity of the mysterious dark-haired woman shown in the final scene of Wednesday's US episode?

And on another note, that "catfight" between Jill and Nikki was some of the most insipid stuff we've been subjected to in a while.  I wound up FF'ing through a lot of it, it was just so ridiculous.  Close to being as dumb as Amber's mock wedding to Cane some years back.  Ughhh.

If they placed cops outside Victor's door, they'd have to admit that Jack might not be the perpetrator, and they'd have to let him out of jail. They need Jack in jail to carry out the Kyle is CEO story.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2018, 10:36:17 PM »
That last moment was the best acting I have ever seen from Victor. Now, EB should just retire on a high note. Right?

Capricorn

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2018, 10:39:26 PM »
Yep great acting on his back without speaking.   Emmy Award material for sure.   ;D

DebR

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2018, 11:28:55 PM »
I got a kick out of Kyle.  Yes, heís acting like a punk, but since heís getting everyone in a twit itís ok for now.

J.T. believing that his life fell apart when he lost Colleen is a stretch but he feels his life wouldíve been better with her in it.  It was such a long time ago, guess heís stuck in the past making excuses for his sorry life choices.

Soaprah

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2018, 11:34:15 PM »
Yep great acting on his back without speaking.   Emmy Award material for sure.   ;D

And being paid a big, fat salary for doing absolutely nothing. Oh wait-- that's always the case!

stpauliegirl

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2018, 08:14:49 AM »
I agree that the Nikki and Jill cat fight was a waste of time.  It seemed forced, like TPTB decided they hadn't had a cat fight in a while so they manufactured one.  There is no way that someone like Victor would be shoved into a dingy little room where he couldn't be monitored 24 hours a day.  Considering that he was attacked in his home and it is now looking like the attacker is still on the loose, he'd have protection guarding him.  The whole story is manufactured and totally unrealistic, but since it is moving things along and upsetting the status quo, I'm willing to go with it.