Author Topic: Emergency board meeting predictions?  (Read 261 times)

SarahTheCat

Emergency board meeting predictions?
« on: April 05, 2018, 10:27:49 PM »
Ok, so let's see... the Jabot board of directors is made up of Kyle, Jack, Ashley, Abby, Lauren, Billy, Traci.... and probably a couple of strangers for good measure.

What do you think the outcome will be? Will it be that easy to toss Kyle and put Billy in as CEO? Or will we have to endure Kyle as CEO for a while?

I think it makes more sense drama-wise that Kyle will win the vote. But that means some family members have to change their mind... or that there are a lot of extra board members that aren't a sure thing.

Or that somehow Kyle prevents the meeting from even happening.

What do you think will happen?

Capricorn

Re: Emergency board meeting predictions?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 10:30:55 PM »
No board meeting is necessary.  Jack's rules makes Kyle the elegible one to be CEO while he's away.  That made up rule is biting Jack in the rear... I'll bet he is having a whole lot of regret.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 10:31:30 PM by Capricorn »

DebR

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 11:20:58 PM »
Kyle is acting arrogant but he is right.  Hes been working at Jabot for years and Billy went to Chancellor, Ashley and Abby are at Newman so he is the longest working Abbott under the rule as it stands.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 07:32:09 AM »
In addition to what Kyle stated, my guess is that the Board Meeting will be a bust for Billy.  It appears that Phyllis has been sidetracked offering advice and comfort to Nick, and I will bet she will miss the meeting and the vote.  The vote will either be a tie or Kyle will win.  What would be the point of bringing Kyle back if his character was to be immediately neutered by the vote.  My guess is that he will stay in the CEO chair which will force Ashley to tell Jack that he isn't a blood Abbott and neither is Kyle.

PatsyB86

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 11:46:21 AM »
I think it will be fun to see Kyle in charge for a while. Historically, Kyle is a character that has never really caught on IMO...I did not care for this Kyle either at first-but starting to change my mind.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 12:02:36 PM »
I think it will be fun to see Kyle in charge for a while. Historically, Kyle is a character that has never really caught on IMO...I did not care for this Kyle either at first-but starting to change my mind.

I agree. This could be interesting. Even if he overacts. I'm curious to see how he will ruin Jabot LOL.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 12:03:25 PM »
In addition to what Kyle stated, my guess is that the Board Meeting will be a bust for Billy.  It appears that Phyllis has been sidetracked offering advice and comfort to Nick, and I will bet she will miss the meeting and the vote.  The vote will either be a tie or Kyle will win.  What would be the point of bringing Kyle back if his character was to be immediately neutered by the vote.  My guess is that he will stay in the CEO chair which will force Ashley to tell Jack that he isn't a blood Abbott and neither is Kyle.

Yes, that's what I think too... I was wondering what the heck Phyllis is doing with Nick when she should be getting her butt over to Jabot.

monkeymome3

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 01:12:14 PM »
Phyllis needs to police Nick so he doesn't get too close to Sharon. It's her duty.

PatsyB86

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 01:12:47 PM »

I agree. This could be interesting. Even if he overacts. I'm curious to see how he will ruin Jabot LOL.

OMG-I just remembered the Kyle with the nose-or was it the chin?? I had forgotten all about him!  :D
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 01:14:46 PM by PatsyB86 »

Billie

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 08:24:46 PM »
I'm pretty sure it was the chin...

Capricorn

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2018, 08:30:06 PM »
Yep he had a jay Leno-like chin.  Not such a nice profile.