Author Topic: Fashion April 5th.  (Read 278 times)

Capricorn

Fashion April 5th.
« on: April 05, 2018, 12:43:22 PM »

This dress is ok.  Ashley's hair needs another trim... at least 2 inches worth.

Ashley was at home, so this is fine with me. There is also heating in the Abbott home so I don't care that the jumpsuit is shoulder baring. Although green is my least favorite colour it looks fine on Ashley.

Same old song, same old complaint, short waisted, heavy breasted women should untuck and stay away from belts, especially wide belts + the outfit is just too much green to handle.

I wonder if the actress realizes that with her weight loss she has lost every ounce of sex appeal that she had.

I don't know what to say about this dress on Abby except that it looks better on the model.

I like this suit and the colour on Gloria.  It's a little different on Gloria - the collar and sleeve/cuff is a solid navy - I like Gloria's version better than the model's.

LucyLou

Re: Fashion April 5th.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 01:18:19 PM »
I do like Ashley’s green jumpsuit. Everything else is pretty blah.

I agree that Ashley needs a hair cut. Her hair always looked lovely but since I’ve been watching again, it hasn’t looked too nice. Hanging down in her face ages her.

Niki looks awful. Why on earth would they pair that green top with a green skirt? She looks like Shrek.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 01:19:00 PM by LucyLou »

Goldilocks

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 01:29:42 PM »
Like the green blouse with pants on the model but Nikki in the same top is a big NO.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 04:49:39 PM »
Nikki looks just awful there. Untuck!! Her boobs go to her waist.

I love that pink colour on Hillary.

I don't like the green jumpsuit on Ashley. The tiny straps and cold shoulders is only part of the problem.

Abby's dress is too matronly for her.

Gloria looks good.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 04:54:25 PM »
Ashley’s red dress, Hillary in pink and Gloria stole the show for me!

franniep51

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 06:57:42 PM »
Nikki’s blouse green and skirt green did not match, that is in my eye and on my tv.  The only one I liked, somewhat, is Ashley’s red dress. Hilary’s dress is ok. Abby wins the Old-Fashioned School Marm award for her dress. 

Peridot

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 07:13:47 PM »
Hits:  Ashley's red dress, Hilary's pink sheath, and Gloria's blue suit.

All the rest are Misses.  Ashley's green outfit is hideous.  It looks like all the fabric crawled off her shoulders and is now drooping from her wrists.  This kind of getup can't possibly be comfortable.

Nikki--same old problem.

Abby's dress is too school-girlish.  Taking off that limp black bow tie and substituting an interesting necklace might help.

Soaprah

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 09:34:45 PM »
When I saw the first shot of Ashley behind her computer with those little skinny straps, I thought,"She's finally done it-- she's moving around the house in her bra!" Then she stood up and I realized it was yet another no-shoulder look, and this one is particularly bad. There is too much fabric and in draping and folding, the jumpsuit (?) enters Ashley in the Droopy Boob Club with you-know-who. 

LeannaLove

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2018, 10:19:06 PM »
Sigh...middle age/old age is unkind.  Nikki's boobs have parked themselves on her belt.  I have big boobs too and am 57 years old so I feel her pain.

Capricorn

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2018, 10:37:39 PM »

Sigh...middle age/old age is unkind.  Nikki's boobs have parked themselves on her belt.  I have big boobs too and am 57 years old so I feel her pain.

I hear you about middle/old age being unkind.   I don't have big boobs but the little I do have are droopy and unfortunately far apart... I'm just too old to bother with the come together and push up bras... my comfort is more important at this stage of my life.  :-[
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 10:38:39 PM by Capricorn »

DebR

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2018, 11:37:17 PM »
I like Ashley’s red dress. 

That color is beautiful on Hilary but my goodness she doesn’t fill it out properly, terrible fit, it hangs loosely off of her arms and boobs unlike the model’s.

SANDY B

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2018, 01:20:37 AM »
Cap, I was just thinking yesterday, that Hilary's weight loss is hedging towards unhealthy and comparable to Victoria.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2018, 10:22:57 AM »

That color is beautiful on Hilary but my goodness she doesn’t fill it out properly, terrible fit, it hangs loosely off of her arms and boobs unlike the model’s.

I agree. Hillary looks too thin. I think she looked so much better with a few more pounds and curves.

Capricorn

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2018, 11:10:21 AM »
Cap, I was just thinking yesterday, that Hilary's weight loss is hedging towards unhealthy and comparable to Victoria.

Yes it looks that way.

Billie

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2018, 08:35:23 PM »
Like a lot of other posters Ashley's red dress and Gloria's blue suit are my faves.  Hilary's pink dress would have looked pretty had it fit her properly.  It just hangs on her.  As for her weight, I've said it before, not only is she too thin but it seemingly happened in the matter of a few short weeks (if that) and that can't be healthy,

jinx

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2018, 10:02:48 PM »
Ashley's red dress may be a little snug but she still looks great. Her green getup is just awful.
Nikki - as usual, her outfit does her no favors.
Hilary's dress is too loose in the shoulders, but the rest fits fine and she looks good in the color.
Abby's dress hangs funny and it's too matronly for her.
I'm not sure I like the shiny fabric of Gloria's suit but she looks good as always.