Author Topic: April 4th Episode.  (Read 106 times)

DebR

April 4th Episode.
« on: April 04, 2018, 11:57:10 PM »
It always surprises me when someone doesnít realize how disrespectful they are being.  Or argumentative.   Bradley admitted that he could argue over the color of water.  But, he was shocked when he got voted out?  Heíll find out when he watches from home how rude he behaved.

Haha, he just missed the merge... next week, can you believe itís already time?

deirdra

Re: April 4th Episode.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 03:46:24 PM »
I wonder if Bradley is an only child who never had anyone put him in his place.  Even at tribal when others were talking generically about people who don't know how their behaviour is perceived, he did not seem to have a clue that they were talking about him.  This season TPTB seem to be telling the audience who will be voted off from the beginning of the episode instead of surprising us, an odd tactic.

In the scenes for next week, Chris thinks people will be against him because he is so suave (pronounced sua-vey LOL).
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 03:46:32 PM by deirdra »

Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 10:05:15 PM »
I'm ready for Chris to go to.  I am shocked that I am rooting for Donathan now.  I thought he was useless the first couple of weeks. 

DebR

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 11:47:00 PM »

In the scenes for next week, Chris thinks people will be against him because he is so suave (pronounced sua-vey LOL).

That was so funny.  Chris thinks very highly of his athleticism but he comes off as a tool.

DebR

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 11:55:56 PM »
I'm ready for Chris to go to.  I am shocked that I am rooting for Donathan now.  I thought he was useless the first couple of weeks. 

I like donathan and was glad he did well at the challenge, he was so proud of himself.  I was glad Michael found the idol and I hope he hangs in there now that the merge is here.  Funny how editing can change who to root for.