Author Topic: Hope is a manipulator  (Read 248 times)

franniep51

Hope is a manipulator
« on: April 04, 2018, 11:05:25 PM »
Hope is such a manipulator. She is talking and pressuring Liam to divorce Steffy.  She is just as bad as Bill. She is just trying to get her own way under the disguise of caring for Liam.  Bill just flat out says who he wants.  Today’s show shows her manipulation very clear.

SANDY B

Re: Hope is a manipulator
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 11:49:42 PM »
Yep, but in my opinion, she owes Steffy NOTHING.  Stuffy has shit on her many many times.  Karma is a bitch.

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 11:28:00 AM »
I know that Hope made some stupid decisions (like marrying Wyatt because Liam was 5 minutes late), but I think she has truly always really loved Liam, and Steffy and Bill but some big obstacles in their way.  I was happy that Hope pointed out that it was Steffy AND Bill that collaborated on the Aspen/Gondola incident.   Hope and Liam would probably still be together if Steff and/or Bill hadn't gotten in the way so many times.

I would like it to come out that Bill is the baby daddy of Steffy's child, and Justin knew this.  He saw a perfect storm of Bill's sons both being angry at Bill, so he devised a plan to get them both written out of Bill's will, except then he finds out about Steffy's pregnancy.  He goes to the hospital and switches the DNA to make it appear that it is Liam's baby and there will be no chance of the baby being the next in line.  Maybe he is Bill's shooter, or maybe not, but he still switched the DNA.

When the truth comes out, Steffy tries to make it work with Bill for their baby's sake, Liam returns to Hope, Sally runs off in the sunset with Thomas and Wyatt & Katie get to be together (as Bill will now be too preoccupied with Steffy and the new baby to care anymore.)

brynandmaddie

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 06:44:38 PM »
Damn straight, she is! She goes on and on about how Steffy should be truthful with Liam but there she stands  telling Liam to NOT tell Steffy that he shot Bill? How is this the virtuous Hope that Liam thinks he's not worthy of? What a joke! I'm not a huge fan of Steffy and she's certainly done her dirt in the past and has been a huge stumbling block but Hope sure is being hypocritical here in my opinion!

DebR

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 11:43:32 PM »
I am sick to death of this storyline.  They need to move it along already, they all bore me.

Jonathan

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 10:10:01 PM »
I have always viewed Hope as hypocritical.