Author Topic: Abby  (Read 462 times)

Capricorn

Abby
« on: April 04, 2018, 03:03:18 PM »
Spoilers have been saying "Abby crosses paths with a handsome stranger."

Well today she crossed paths with Arturo who is a stranger to her... but the handsome part... not so much. 

deirdra

Re: Abby
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 03:08:30 PM »
Spoilers have been saying "Abby crosses paths with a handsome stranger."  Well today she crossed paths with Arturo who is a stranger to her... but the handsome part... not so much.
I don't find him handsome or appealing either, but he's probably horny since Nikki is busy sobbing & rewriting history at Victor's bedside.  After the Preppy Pimp, Abby should take her time before consorting with strangers.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 03:10:53 PM by deirdra »

Augie

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 03:31:26 PM »
Nix on an Abby /Arturo pairing.   I donít find him a bit attractive either.....in fact What Nikki sees in him is beyond me too.......and Abby taking on Grandmaís lover.......ick.....from Grandma to Grand-daughter.

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 03:38:43 PM »
Nix on an Abby /Arturo pairing.   I donít find him a bit attractive either.....in fact What Nikki sees in him is beyond me too.......and Abby taking on Grandmaís lover.......ick.....from Grandma to Grand-daughter.

It's just as icky but Abby is Nikki's stepdaughter.

Augie

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 04:02:20 PM »

Oh thatís right....what was I thinking....thanks😊

DianeM

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 04:13:34 PM »
I think it takes more than a well toned body to make a man attractive, and this actor doesn't do it for me. 

Goldilocks

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 04:30:15 PM »
Arturo reminds me of a greasy sleazy con man. Abby should stay far far away from him.

PatsyB86

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 04:31:11 PM »
I don't have anything against Arturo--but nothing to root for in this case-seems like it would be another short term-go nowhere involvement for Abby.  She's had plenty of those  :P

Capricorn

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 04:40:29 PM »
Arturo reminds me of a greasy sleazy con man. Abby should stay far far away from him.

Arturo doesn't seem to be either greasy or sleazy or a con man.  I agree that Abby should should stay away from him because after all we know that Nikki her stepmother  has been throwing her old self on Arturo when he's younger than her grandson.   Nikki is the sleaze in this case.

I don't have anything against Arturo--but nothing to root for in this case-seems like it would be another short term-go nowhere involvement for Abby.  She's had plenty of those  :P

I don't have anything against Arturo either.  They described him as handsome... I just don't think he is.  If they had just said "Abby crossed path with a stranger,"  I would not have said a word about Abby and Arturo meeting.  :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 04:41:04 PM by Capricorn »

LeannaLove

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 05:13:23 PM »
Nikki sure is the sleaze in this case.  Didn't she have to climb out of bed with Arturo to go sniffle and coo at Victor's bedside?

Die Victor Die.  That's my mantra.  :)

Maple Leaf

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2018, 05:31:56 PM »
I don't mind Arturo.  I hope he and Abby go for it.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2018, 07:25:04 PM »

Oh thatís right....what was I thinking....thanks😊

You were probably thinking the old goat is so old, that he ought to be Abby's grandfather, not her father.

Peridot

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2018, 07:43:16 PM »
I'm not expecting Arturo to become a long-term character.  He's just not that interesting.  Abby may be charmed by him initially but I suspect she'll recall that the last charming guy she hooked up with hoodwinked her bigtime.  After Ben, then Zach and Scott, I'm sure Abby isn't feeling too confident about her instincts where men are concerned.

Besides, the writers appear to be doing what they frequently do with new characters: throw them with various people to see what sticks.  Arturo and Abby, Kyle and Mariah.  Guess we'll see what happens.

Ricky

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2018, 08:31:18 PM »

Bring back The Preppy Pimp!   

DianeM

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2018, 09:16:37 PM »
I think the producers got a lot of fan mail saying "Just say no" to a lesbian love story, and now they're trying to find a male romance for Mariah.  I wish they'd pair her up with Ravi, not Kyle. 

LeannaLove

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2018, 11:06:17 PM »
We see way too little of Ravi.

DebR

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2018, 11:23:26 PM »
I donít think Arturo is handsome.  I do think he was kind to Abby today which I give him points for.  She was sad and he was compassionate.  I doubt heíll be on the show long anyway once Victor finds out about him.

PatsyB86

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2018, 02:50:11 PM »

Arturo doesn't seem to be either greasy or sleazy or a con man.  I agree that Abby should should stay away from him because after all we know that Nikki her stepmother  has been throwing her old self on Arturo when he's younger than her grandson.   Nikki is the sleaze in this case.

I don't have anything against Arturo either.  They described him as handsome... I just don't think he is.  If they had just said "Abby crossed path with a stranger,"  I would not have said a word about Abby and Arturo meeting.  :)

Not really my type either even IF I were 25 years younger but he seems like an OK guy  :)

franniep51

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2018, 06:39:41 PM »
Arturo may be looking for a female with millions. If he canít have the older broad then why not try for the younger one. I think Arturo is sleazy and has an agenda.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2018, 06:58:54 PM »
I don't find Arturo attractive at all. I've missed a few episodes, so I have only seen him twice.