Author Topic: Kyle Abbott aka Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town  (Read 326 times)

Kramer

Kyle Abbott aka Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town
« on: April 03, 2018, 10:07:53 AM »
Kyle reminds me so much of the character Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town. 😂

DebR

Re: Kyle Abbott aka Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 11:18:22 PM »
My oldest granddaughter loved that show.  We used to watch it all the time!  Is it still on?

SarahTheCat

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 08:54:23 AM »
I had to look for a clip of Robbie Rotten, then later when I watched the Y&R, I laughed like crazy at Kyle. OMG, so funny!

Kramer

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 09:22:06 AM »
Not sure if they are still showing reruns of Lazy Town or not.

I think itís Kyleís vests that made it so funny!

Soaprah

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 10:44:30 AM »
I'd never heard of Robbie Rotten, so I had a look at the youtube video below. Oh my, yes! Great call, Kramer!
If Kyle had a moustache, he'd be twirling it. The actor really is playing the role as the melodramatic villain.
At least this actor is up to the task. I can't imagine that squeaky-voiced nuKyle being sneaky and wicked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9M84OUXbRY

deirdra

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 02:13:39 PM »
I'd never seen him before, but yes, Kyle seems to be channelling him.  It is surprising that he has not grown a mustache to emulate his mentor TGVN.

Sadly, the actor who played Robbie Rotten has just revealed that he has terminal cancer. Stefan Karl Stefansson told fans to 'dream big' as he took to Twitter to announce his devastation as the disease returned, telling his followers that it's inoperable.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 02:15:42 PM by deirdra »

SarahTheCat

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 06:50:36 PM »
I'd never seen him before, but yes, Kyle seems to be channelling him.  It is surprising that he has not grown a mustache to emulate his mentor TGVN.

Sadly, the actor who played Robbie Rotten has just revealed that he has terminal cancer. Stefan Karl Stefansson told fans to 'dream big' as he took to Twitter to announce his devastation as the disease returned, telling his followers that it's inoperable.

I had never seen him or heard of him before. That's just terrible news!!  I can't even imagine.