Author Topic: Fashion April 2nd  (Read 314 times)

Capricorn

Fashion April 2nd
« on: April 02, 2018, 12:55:34 PM »

I like this style and colour on Mariah.

This top emphasizes how scrawny Victoria is.  Not a good look on her.  This top would look good on Sharon or Phyllis if left loose like on the model.

As usual Nikki would look a lot better untucked.  Get a full length mirror in you dressing room lady!

I can't find an actual reason not to like this blouse.  I just don't.  Maybe I'm just biased against Victoria.

Ashley needs a size smaller.  Look at the better fit on the model who is wearing the right size.

Not a fan of this style.  I'm a miserable one today... aren't I?

I don't know why Abby needed to add that black "whatever" over this dress.  It looks bizarre.

Nikki looked quite nice in this purple dress.

As usual Dina looks fine.

LucyLou

Re: Fashion April 2nd
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 01:15:32 PM »
Dinaís dress looks better on her than the model. I donít care much for that color with that shiny fabric.

Abbyís is the worst. I couldnít even focus on what she was saying while wearing this because itís so hideous.

Nikki looked nice in the purple. She always looks good in vibrant colors.

Mariahís was my favorite and something i would wear. I have a black dress with that choker style neckline.

Everything else is just meh.

Soaprah

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 02:03:10 PM »
When I saw Nikki in that purple dress, I thought, "That is one of her best looks ever". Simple, nothing tucked, and it skims over the body. She looked very comfortable in it.

I don't understand why Victoria wore that unflattering outfit to the Walnut Grove reunion. Everyone else was dressed to the nines, and Victoria shows up in the clothes that she was wearing around the house.

That shade of purple on Mariah is lovely. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 02:03:25 PM by Soaprah »

Peridot

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 02:17:27 PM »
Mariah's blouse is a beautiful iris color but I'd like it better without the neck band.  Mariah is a free spirit and should never wear anything that makes her look like she's being choked.

Victoria's sleeveless blouse just makes her arms look extra scrawny.  I much prefer the long-sleeved red, white & blue shirt she's wearing below.

I feel like making Nikki write the word UNTUCKED 100 times.  This lavender shirt looks better on the model.  Nikki looks much better in the purple dress below.  Sleek lines are so much more flattering on Nikki than a look that cuts her in half.

Ashley and Sharon look merely okay, I neither love nor hate their outfits.  That short sweater over a long-hemmed shirt always looks collegiate to me.  Sharon, at 40+, is getting a little old for that.

Abby's floral dress is pretty and fun but I prefer it on its own.  The long black vest she's wearing with the dress is superfluous.

Normally I like Dina's suits but this one not so much.  I don't care for the color and it doesn't seem to fit her properly.

DianeM

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 02:34:36 PM »
I love Nikki's clothes, but why do they insist on tucking in her blouses, especially when they're meant to be worn loose?  That blouse is such a pretty color.  And Mariah's purple(ish) shirt is beautiful, but I don't like those sleeves. 

Billie

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 04:22:59 PM »
When I saw Nikki in that purple dress, I thought, "That is one of her best looks ever". Simple, nothing tucked, and it skims over the body. She looked very comfortable in it.

I don't understand why Victoria wore that unflattering outfit to the Walnut Grove reunion. Everyone else was dressed to the nines, and Victoria shows up in the clothes that she was wearing around the house.

That shade of purple on Mariah is lovely.
That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw Nikki's purple dress.  Nicest thing I have ever seen her wear!  Agree about Victoria and Mariah.

Capricorn

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 04:30:27 PM »
I don't think Victoria intended to go to the celebration.  I forgot what she was doing, but she got a phone call that JT was tipsy and rushed there to rescue him.  ::)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 04:30:43 PM by Capricorn »

jinx

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2018, 05:42:53 PM »
I'm not crazy about the style of Mariah's blouse but I like the color.
Victoria's smocked blouse is pretty. Her arms look scrawny in anything sleeveless.
Nikki's lavender blouse is nice but would look better on her untucked.
Victoria's striped blouse is nice but the stripes on the pockets don't line up with those on the blouse. That makes it look cheap.
Ashley needs a smaller size? Or was that sarcasm? I think she'd look great in a size larger. It looks nice on the model.
Sharon, is that Faith's sweater? Dress your age already.
Maybe Abby's black whatever was meant to tone down the dress. The whole outfit was bizarre.
Nikki looks good in the purple dress.
Dina looks nice as usual but it's not one of her better outfits.

Goldilocks

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2018, 06:07:16 PM »
Abby's dress reminds me of a patchwork quilt. Ugh.

Soaprah

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2018, 08:10:24 PM »
As soon as I saw Abby's dress, I thought of the iconic afghan on the back of Roseanne's couch!  :)

deirdra

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2018, 10:01:20 PM »
Victoria probably picked that high-necked sleeveless blouse to hide the yellowing choking bruises.

Soaprah

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2018, 10:27:41 PM »
Victoria probably picked that high-necked sleeveless blouse to hide the yellowing choking bruises.
Yes, I thought of that at the time too. She was self-consciously fooling around with the collar, pulling it up high.

DebR

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2018, 11:42:48 PM »
I canít think of any age group that Abbyís dress would look good on.