Author Topic: So worried about Victor  (Read 745 times)

monkeymome3

So worried about Victor
« on: March 30, 2018, 11:56:38 PM »
LOL!!!  NOT!!!  Does anyone thing that Victor won't make it???????  NO!!!! 

Maple Leaf

Re: So worried about Victor
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 04:43:51 AM »
It’s the best I’ve seen him looking in years!   

stpauliegirl

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 06:32:14 AM »
His immediate family is so concerned that none of them were there when Kyle waltzed in. 

Winza

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 06:37:14 AM »
This should be his Emmy reel.  Has not muffed a line yet.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 06:39:08 AM »
My husband was in the ICU for a week, and let me tell you, nobody was allowed to go in his room without getting cleared at the nursing station which was fully staffed at all times!

SarahTheCat

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2018, 09:08:06 AM »
My husband was in the ICU for a week, and let me tell you, nobody was allowed to go in his room without getting cleared at the nursing station which was fully staffed at all times!

But is Victor in the ICU? I didn't notice or hear it said. When Ashley ran for a nurse, she had to go down the hall a ways. No one was around. Not like any ICU I've ever seen.  When my husband was in the ICU, he had a dedicated nurse 24/7 always watching him.  Victor's room did not have the look of an ICU at all.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 09:09:06 AM by SarahTheCat »

Peridot

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2018, 10:00:40 AM »
I've decided I like Victor best in a non-speaking role, LOL.  There's really no drama in this story for me as Victor has been injured before and always emerges from it meaner than ever.  The same for Jack's arrest; it's an overused plot device and therefore I find myself not caring much.

Capricorn

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2018, 10:36:11 AM »
This should be his Emmy reel.  Has not muffed a line yet.

So true!

Maple Leaf

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2018, 10:45:06 AM »

But is Victor in the ICU? I didn't notice or hear it said. When Ashley ran for a nurse, she had to go down the hall a ways. No one was around. Not like any ICU I've ever seen.  When my husband was in the ICU, he had a dedicated nurse 24/7 always watching him.  Victor's room did not have the look of an ICU at all.

He certainly should be in the ICU!  As a matter of fact, he's a billionaire.  Why wouldn't he be in a private facility with doctors all over the world flying in to save him!  It seems he's in a room stuck in a corner with nobody around.  Shoddy writing.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2018, 12:52:31 PM »

He certainly should be in the ICU!  As a matter of fact, he's a billionaire.  Why wouldn't he be in a private facility with doctors all over the world flying in to save him!  It seems he's in a room stuck in a corner with nobody around.  Shoddy writing.

And a shoddy hospital!  They just as easily could have written it that his monitor alarms went off, and they rushed right in. There was no storyline need for Ashley to run down the hall calling for help.

Soaprah

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2018, 03:22:33 PM »
I wonder if any of the writers have even been in a hospital lately and seen how a genuine ICU works.

I notice that Victor's scowl never leaves his puss, even when he's unconscious.

Everyone is wracked with guilt and whimpering at his bedside, as we knew they would. I'd love a no-holds-barred session where all of his victims come in one by one and tell the vile one exactly what they think of him.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 03:22:57 PM by Soaprah »

BONNIEJ

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2018, 04:50:30 PM »
I too thought it strange that Ashley had to run out of the room, down the hall, and turn a corner, doesn't seem like they are too concerned about the great Victor, since he's down a dead end hallway. You'd think with all his money he would have a private nurse just sitting in his room.

wanda

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2018, 07:24:19 PM »
I live in s small town with a fairly small ospital. Even patients in a regular room have the nurses station centrally located with all of the rooms within sight. No one ever has to run down a hall and around a corner to find a nurse. Since Victor bought a whole wing for the hospital he should have a deluxe suite with his own personal staff.

monkeymome3

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2018, 04:59:38 PM »
Nikki is really laying it on thick , closed eyes and all.............she's such a hypocrite!

jinx

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2018, 05:27:06 PM »
Nikki is really laying it on thick , closed eyes and all.............she's such a hypocrite!

Oh yes, she's so pious. I wantto smack her.

Winza

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2018, 05:49:15 PM »

Oh yes, she's so pious. I wantto smack her.

And she is so worried and isn't sleeping, but she had time to apply a ton of eye makeup and she's wearing 5 inch stillettos.  Joke.

deirdra

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2018, 06:04:47 PM »
Nikki at Victor's bedside on Wednesday's US show is nauseating.  Just die already and put viewers out of our misery!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 06:04:57 PM by deirdra »

monkeymome3

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2018, 07:10:35 PM »
Is this going to be oh so predictable that she will break it  off with Arturo and he will obsess, blah blah, blah?

Billie

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2018, 08:18:15 PM »
She was especially stooped over today.  Those boobs of hers are dragging her to the floor.  Tucked in blouses are NOT your friend Nikki!

DebR

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2018, 11:27:41 PM »
Quite a few on twitter think Victor is leaving the show.  My sister thinks so too.  I thought it was EB’s annual vacation but he seems to be around political topics.  He’s been “liking” posts about Victor.

wanda

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2018, 11:36:18 PM »
I can't take one more day of Nikki's boo boo hooing. It's just the most sickening thing. She clearly didn't love him a few days ago when she was in a marriage of convenience sleeping with Arturo. Now all of a sudden "Oh Victor you have to live. I can't leave his side. I can't sleep." In real life, anyone in her situation would be praying for him to die. She should be wishing she'd see him with a toe tag.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2018, 06:55:52 AM »
Having Victor lying in a bed with septic shock, with nary a medical person around, is one thing.  Having people coming and going, crying and blubbering all over him in another.  If that doesn’t kill him, nothing will.

I know it’s only a soap, but it wouldn’t break the budget by having them gown up and wear a mask when they go in or they could stand outside and gnash their teeth and wail through a window. 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 06:56:55 AM by Maple Leaf »

deirdra

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2018, 10:41:38 AM »
JT seems awful sure that Victor will not continue to run Victoria's life - did he put some bacteria in Prictor's IV?  Septic shock is not a usual complication of a fall with no fractures mentioned.

LeannaLove

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2018, 01:10:08 PM »
I can't take one more day of Nikki's boo boo hooing. It's just the most sickening thing. She clearly didn't love him a few days ago when she was in a marriage of convenience sleeping with Arturo. Now all of a sudden "Oh Victor you have to live. I can't leave his side. I can't sleep." In real life, anyone in her situation would be praying for him to die. She should be wishing she'd see him with a toe tag.

I'm sick of her simpering and wishy-washiness as well.  It's too bad -- I like MTS as an actress but Nikki is just spineless, predictable and annoying lately. 

Billie

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2018, 02:02:31 PM »
I also find her whispery, girlish voice particularly grating.  She does not sound like an adult woman to me.

Goldilocks

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2018, 04:36:16 PM »
I hate Nikki's hospital scenes at her beloved husband's bedside. Who was the dark haired woman at the end of the show? Was it Julia? I so wished Hope could appear to bring him over to the great beyond.

Winza

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2018, 04:46:59 PM »
Nikki will be boo-hooing again when she finds out Arturo has moved on to Abby. :'(

LeannaLove

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2018, 05:29:22 PM »
Quite a few on twitter think Victor is leaving the show.  My sister thinks so too.  I thought it was EB’s annual vacation but he seems to be around political topics.  He’s been “liking” posts about Victor.

Hopefully he won't run for political office.  We don't need yet another grandiose loose cannon from the entertainment world occupying elected office.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2018, 08:42:39 PM »
I finally noticed it does say ICU on his door.

wanda

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2018, 09:44:16 PM »
Nikki 's acting was so fake today. She kept squeezing her eyes shut but couldn't muster up one real tear. She was way over the top. Victor needs to either crap or get off the pot because I can't take one more day of it.

monkeymome3

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2018, 11:06:43 PM »
I have heard that they have some kind of moisture thing in the eyes and if they squeeze the tears will fall.  I guess she couldn't make it happen. 

SarahTheCat

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2018, 04:51:12 PM »
Nikki 's acting was so fake today. She kept squeezing her eyes shut but couldn't muster up one real tear. She was way over the top. Victor needs to either crap or get off the pot because I can't take one more day of it.

I have never felt like Nikki is a good actress. Every now and then she surprises me, but mostly, nope.

franniep51

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2018, 06:35:50 PM »
It seems to me that being  septic with an organ transplant would be a brush with death.  All those anti rejection drugs coupled with all the antibiotics and other medicines given for the septic condition. But, TGVN can overcome all..unless the actor wants to retire with the celebration of the YR anniversary.