Author Topic: 3/25 Do not send us astray episode.  (Read 132 times)

pjones

3/25 Do not send us astray episode.
« on: March 28, 2018, 09:17:47 AM »
What a great episode! They are starting to pick up the pace of old TWD. I am loving Maggie’s leadership skills. Rick can take a breather for awhile because she is handling things!
I don’t think Tara’s arrow injury is fatal. Dwight shot her so Simon couldn’t. Dwight more than likely didn’t smear his with walker guts. It is really building up to be a great season finale.

Money Honey

Re: 3/25 Do not send us astray episode.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 12:30:01 PM »
I liked it too.  Now, if only Dwight can find a believable story to make them believe his
wanting to join them, to help get rid of Negan.  Fans are not taking to Tara lately. 

I asked about her in my erased post, and it was mentioned on TTD also.  She doesn't
want Dwight to crossover to their team since he's with Negan.  I guess, she has a bad
memory.  She was a group member with notorious governor, but Glenn accepted her
after she helped him, and the others took her into the group.  Since that show, I guess
she realize fans are a little taken aback, and TPTB is writing her differently.  I'm hearing
a change in her about him now for some reason.  I figure, the show wants to keep her
around, and want to see how the fans reaction to that arrow in her back.  We'll see. 

Hecky, I read that she was only with Denise for two weeks, and I missed it.  She is mad
because he killed her.  Let Dwight come over. 
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 12:35:21 PM by Money Honey »

pjones

Re: 3/25 Do not send us astray episode.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 03:45:55 PM »
Yea I thought the same thing about how much time they could have spent together. But I guess in the apocalypse you get love when you can! 🙂