Author Topic: Courtney Hope New Gig  (Read 249 times)

AyeMada

Courtney Hope New Gig
« on: March 27, 2018, 12:20:46 PM »

The Bold And The Beautiful News: Courtney Hope Teases New Project After B&B Exit

https://www.soapoperaspy.com/2018/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-news-courtney-hope-teases-new-project-after-bb-exit/

I still am mad that the Spectra's got axed just to bring back Hope Logan and the neverending Steffy-Liam triangle.  It was refreshing to have some new faces and new couples in the mix.

Jonathan

Re: Courtney Hope New Gig
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 09:19:44 PM »
I hope she does well in whatever she does.  She has been one of my favorite things about the show for the past year or so. 

DebR

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 11:14:10 PM »
I really, really like her and wish her well.  I think B&B is stupid to get rid of her!
I had heard she was going to be the new Summer on Y&R.  Looks like that didnít happen  >:(

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 07:44:57 AM »
'Sally' was like so much, she has another job already.  I will miss her.  Steffy must
have signed an ironclad contract when she came back to the show.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 08:40:25 AM by Money Honey »

lilymae

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 12:59:27 PM »
Sorry to see Sally go!  I liked her.  I wish they would replace Hope!!!

Jonathan

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 06:44:07 PM »
I think this show has a problem dealing with new characters sometimes.  I think their whole goal for her character was to have her and Thomas be a couple.  Once he left the show they were clueless on what to do with her and really missed the boat on the potential she had on her own.   I also feel they should have recast Thomas when he left.  Sometimes I know it does not work out but I would have made passing a screen test with her the deciding factor on a recast and at least have given it a try.