Author Topic: FASHION Sunday March 25th. - SHOES  (Read 295 times)

Capricorn

FASHION Sunday March 25th. - SHOES
« on: March 25, 2018, 03:04:34 PM »

This is Phyllis

I think this is the shoe that Hillary set up to make Mariah fall during taping.

The only shoes here I like are the closed toe pumps(Victoria's black pumps and Abby's fuschia pumps) and those have heels that I wouldn't be able to balance on, much less walk.

The only boots I would probably wear are Mariah's black boots, but the heels would have to be black too and a little lower.

The only shoes I would be comfortable walking in are Maddie's but I don't like them and wouldn't even think of trying them on or buying them.  They look like ballet shoes.  I think I'm a "tad" too old to wear ballet shoes.

Most of the rest look like hooker shoes to me.  My daughters wear shoes like those. UGH!

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 03:06:10 PM by Capricorn »

Maple Leaf

Re: FASHION Sunday March 25th. - SHOES
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 03:20:04 PM »
 Maddie’s little shoes are the only thing I could wear (but I wouldn’t). Maybe Mariah’s boots. I just don’t know how those women wear those death heels!

SarahTheCat

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 03:32:45 PM »
I like Victoria's and Abby's pumps. Very classic. That would be my style, but I can't walk in those LOL.

Most of the other shoes are either (a) Boots with open toes, which I don't like any better than cold shoulder tops or (b) very strappy bondage shoes that often make your legs look shorter.

Silliest ones: Lily's that look like beaded socks worn under pumps. That seems just so dumb to me.

Some of those shoes would look nice with evening wear - like the ones Mariah has on with that awful red and black dress.

And as much as I don't like open toed boots, I like the ones Chloe has on with jeans, but because they're nude, it's harder to tell that they're open toe, so my brain imagines them as closed toe.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 04:28:41 AM »
What gets me is that most of these women go home after work and keep their shoes on!  First of all, I take my shoes off at the door and the next thing I do is get rid of my bra !

PatsyB86

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 11:09:07 AM »
I would have trouble walking in most of these  :P ...ironically, Maddie is the youngest and the one in low heels. When I was her age,  I could run in heels

jinx

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 11:47:29 AM »
I don't like much here except the classic pumps and even those are higher than I'd ever wear. I think the ankle boots are especially ugly. Anything with a strap around the ankle can make a short person's legs look shorter. Chelsea with her too long dress is a perfect example of that. Who is the girl in the floral dress with Nikki?

SarahTheCat

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2018, 01:08:31 PM »
. Who is the girl in the floral dress with Nikki?

I believe that's Summer.  Some of these pics are from quite a while ago.

DianeM

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2018, 01:23:49 PM »
The only shoes here I like are the closed toe pumps(Victoria's black pumps and Abby's fuschia pumps) and those have heels that I wouldn't be able to balance on, much less walk.
My exact thoughts.  There are too many weird shoes these days, especially those with so many straps.

Peridot

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2018, 02:43:45 PM »
MAN, shoes these days are ugly.  And I thought we had some horrible looking footwear in the 70s!  The only ones that appeal to me at all are Ashley's champagne colored pumps with the curving strap across the instep.  Abby's black and white floral ankle boots aren't bad but would look better with a pair of black leggings or skinny jeans.  I feel sorry for the actresses having to totter around on such high heels.  If it were me, I'd look at some of these offerings and tell Wardrobe, "My male costars don't have to put up with these indignities, why should I?"

Goldilocks

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2018, 05:02:27 PM »
I laughed at Hilary in the teeny bikini with those high wedges.

Soaprah

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2018, 07:00:04 PM »
Although I like looking at some of the shoes (could never wear them), most of the pairs make me think of instruments of torture. 

Twokeets

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2018, 12:54:49 PM »
Maddie's shoes are cute, maybe without the ribbon stuff. All the others are kind of scary.

SANDY B

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2018, 10:47:36 PM »
In my day, most of those type shoes were called CFM.  I'll leave that to everyone's imagination.

SANDY B

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2018, 10:48:51 PM »
I actually like the mesh ones that Phyllis has on.