Author Topic: Fashion March 23rd.  (Read 112 times)

Capricorn

Fashion March 23rd.
« on: March 23, 2018, 12:10:25 PM »

Nice style, great fit... but the true colour is on the model and it was just too bright on Sharon.

I'm positive that the wardrobe people at Y&R have a shoulder fetish.   Enough of the cold shoulder. one shoulder and bare shoulder clothes.  It's been three or more years now.   We need a break!

Lily looks good as she does most of the time.  I want to say it's too short but I've seen Lily in longer hemlines and they don't look that good on her.

I can't find any words to describe how I feel about Abby's top.  ERP!

As usual, I love everything that Dina wears.  I love this colour.

LucyLou

Re: Fashion March 23rd.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 12:27:16 PM »
Lily’s dress and Sharon’s red dress are my favorites. They’re both something I would wear.
The green top Sharon is wearing looks like something from 2002. Not a fan.
 I actually like Abby’s top. Most of my clothing is casual or workout attire so I’m always looking for something “different”. I’m not sure I would buy her top, but it’d definitely catch my eye.
Dina always looks nice. Her wardrobe is very similar to my beautiful grandma’s style.

deirdra

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 03:37:07 PM »
Lily looks like she is wearing one of Nancy Kerrigan's old skating costumes and Abby's tight short-sleeved sweater over long oxford dress shirt sleeves looks like something out of the late '60s / early '70s.  At least Sharon appears to be wearing the proper bras for her outfits.  Dina looks nice, as usual.

SANDY B

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 10:09:51 PM »
I thought the red dress looked great on Sharon!

Soaprah

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 10:15:25 PM »
I thought the red dress looked great on Sharon!

So did I. And so did Nick! He told her to hang on to it-- as he was going out the door.

DebR

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2018, 11:04:52 PM »
I love the red dress on Sharon, too.  Lily looks adorable.  I don’t mind the length, she looks good in what we used to call minis.

Twokeets

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 04:18:24 PM »
When Sharon first appeared in the shoulder-less green top, I noticed she was discreetly pulling it down a little on both sides, to show more of her shoulders.  Maybe she likes that look? She does have nice shoulders, so maybe she wants to show them off.