Author Topic: Lying piece of crap.  (Read 532 times)

SANDY B

Lying piece of crap.
« on: March 22, 2018, 09:03:50 PM »
Obviously, a brush with death didn't redeem the nasty creep.

BONNIEJ

Re: Lying piece of crap.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 09:31:30 PM »
How can Bill even know who shot him? He was shot from behind. I think he just said Forrester because that's the last person he remembers being there. And if Loam takes Steffy back after Bill said he loves her, he is setting himself up for more heartbreak. All he will think about every time he looks at Steffy, is she still wanting my Dad, are they still sneaking around. Bill always does what ever he wants to get what he wants, and he WANTS Steffy. He doesn't care one bit about Liam, nor how much he has hurt him.

wanda

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 11:05:51 PM »
I don't watch but used to and I know a little bit of what is going on. Do the viewers know who shot Bill?

SANDY B

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 11:43:14 PM »
I don't watch but used to and I know a little bit of what is going on. Do the viewers know who shot Bill?
No, The way they led up to the shooting was by making EVERYONE in the entire cast (with the exception of young children) loathe the man and talk openly about it.

Money Honey

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 01:57:33 AM »
Wouldn't it be something if good friend Justin shot Bill?  Somebody mentioned Pam a
while ago, and after seeing her eavesdropping today, I'm wondering about her too.

Jonathan

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2018, 06:16:17 PM »
I'm pretty certain it will be Justin.

katiesbeach

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2018, 09:07:46 PM »
He's too obvious.  I think the had all those scenes about Pam going off her meds for a reason.  Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out to be Hope!?!

LucyLou

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2018, 09:09:46 PM »
He's too obvious.  I think the had all those scenes about Pam going off her meds for a reason.  Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out to be Hope!?!

I wish. Then she could be off to prison ✌🏼

Jonathan

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2018, 10:21:27 AM »
Oh please let it be Hope!!!   Now I am Hopeful that we will soon be Hopeless. 

Goldilocks

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2018, 11:00:22 AM »
The actress who plays Hope is so mediocre. I wish she was the shooter so we could get rid of her.

franniep51

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2018, 11:23:01 AM »
I wish it were Hope, too. However, I think it will be Jarrett because he is an expendable character. If not him, Pam, she can plead insanity, be treated and stay on the show.

lilymae

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2018, 04:15:56 PM »
I would like it to be Hope and get rid of her or if not then replace her with new Hope.  I just do not like this gal.

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2018, 10:01:30 PM »
It's either going to be Justin (my vote) or Sheila.  They won't make any of the core characters the shooter.