Author Topic: Fashion March 21st.  (Read 326 times)

Capricorn

Fashion March 21st.
« on: March 21, 2018, 10:29:24 PM »

I don't particularly like this dress but it looks ok on Lily.   Looks as if wardrobe altered the flare of the hemline.

This is just too white and blah.   Maybe a chunky, long necklace would improve the look.

The fit is good on Hillary but the the one sided knee point hemline is weird.  Who would want the underside of the back of their dress to show from the front.   I guess you have to know how to stand just "so" that it doesn't show.

I guess Hillary is feeling military these two days.   I could do without the big buttons all  over the front of this dress.

This navy blouse looked good on Nikki.  I would wear it if the right occasion came up.

I like this red blouse too although I wish the string part wasn't there.

I like this outfit on Victoria.   It's a pity she looks so haggard.

I don't particularly like this colour or style.   The dress is so tight that you can actually see her abs (muscles)  One size larger would be better and her new boobs wouldn't be spilling out.

Nice dress on Mariah except the uneven hemline.

I don't like this floral dress but strange that I think it looks ok on Sharon.

Maple Leaf

Re: Fashion March 21st.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 04:20:06 AM »
Sharon is my favourite.  Iím disappointed in Hillary. She usually looks like a million bucks but these outfits didnít do it for me.

LucyLou

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 09:03:04 AM »
Yes: Sharon, Mariah, Hilary with the funky hemline and both of Nikkiís
Iím not crazy about the back of Hilaryís dress showing through the front. But I love the top of this dress and the color enough to give it a pass.

No: Lily and Victoria
I would like Lilyís white dress better in a different color. Or paired with a statement necklace maybe? I do like the style of the dress but like you said...itís just so white. Makes me nervous just looking at it. Lol.

Heck no: Hilary with the chunky buttons

deirdra

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 10:43:22 AM »
Now that Chelsea 2.0 has skipped town, I was hoping that the fashions would improve.

Linds

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 02:08:31 PM »
I actually agree with you on every point!

DianeM

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2018, 03:24:37 PM »
When I saw Lily wearing that top dress, I thought it looked like someone sewed it together with some leftover material.  The black lace with the suit-like material was really a strange combination.  I liked Nikki's blue blouse.

Vikki was more professional looking than Ashley when they were having lunch.  Ashley's bare shoulder/backless dress was so inappropriate for a Wisconsin winter and definitely wasn't the right dress for work.

jinx

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2018, 04:10:52 PM »
Lily's dress would be cute with a winter fabric at the top, maybe a sweater knit. Lace and ruffly sleeves just don't go with the rest of it.

Her white dress would look blah on anybody. I'd like it in a color.

I can't help wondering what Hilary will wear when the weather warms up. I don't remember seeing that hemline but I don't like it.

Her second dress with the buttons is okay.

I don't care for Nikki's fringey blouse but she does look good in navy. The red blouse looks better on her than on the model.

Victoria's pants suit is nice.

The gold dress is too low cut and does nothing for her or the model. The sneakers on the model don't help matters!

Mariah's outfit is a good style for her. Her mop of hair is a bit much.

I don't like Sharon's floral dress.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2018, 04:29:28 PM »
I thought Nikki looked really good in that dark blue beaded top.

Soaprah

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2018, 11:13:20 PM »
Victoria's brown dress is awful, summer or winter. The top part looks like a bathing suit. Why would she wear that to a family dinner, with her ribs sticking out?

Nikki's navy blouse looked great, but I would prefer a solid sleeve.

Lily's first outfit looks like someone cut two completely different dresses in half and sewed one to the other. Weird, in an ugly way. Chelsea is gone but her memory lives on.... 

Peridot

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2018, 07:08:43 PM »
Lily is really too old to be sporting little girl details like the lacy sleeves on the first dress.  I like the white dress much better.

Hilary's halter dress only emphasizes how terribly thin she's gotten.  IMO the dress with the big buttons would look better with a thinner belt.  Or no belt.

Hey, Nikki, Dale Evans called and wants her shirt back.  Although the navy and red blouses are nice colors for Nikki they both contain droopy details that drag the eye downward.  Gravity does enough of that as we age.

I like Victoria's pantsuit.  The tan dress, not so much.  Even very thin women end up looking like stuffed sausages in outfits that are too tight and too low-cut.

Mariah's dress is nice but perhaps horizontal stripes aren't her best look.

When Sharon first appeared in that flowered dress I thought she was wearing a night shirt until she walked out the door in the thing.

lawgirl

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2018, 03:38:36 PM »
Chelsea is gone but her memory lives on....

I was shopping in Nordstrom's lingerie department and there is a  lingerie line entitled Chelsea 28.  It actually looks like Chelsea's designs!! 

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 03:38:51 PM by lawgirl »

Capricorn

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2018, 03:45:23 PM »
I hope you walked by quickly!  :)