Author Topic: Fashion March 16  (Read 182 times)

Capricorn

Fashion March 16
« on: March 16, 2018, 02:15:28 PM »

Soaprah

Re: Fashion March 16
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 03:07:30 PM »
Nothing to like here, except Ashley's outfit. It could have used a bold, funky pin.

Lily's flowered blouse (never thought I'd say this) is too covered up. The mock turtleneck looks like it's choking her. A scoop neck would have been prettier.

Lily (second photo) and Hilary look like go-go girls from the 60s-- fringe and foil. Ugh. I've never seen Hilary look this bad.

Caption for Nikki's photo: "Who let me leave the house looking so terrible?!" 

In a way, I'm glad you didn't post a photo of Nikki in that green blouse from last week. When she was sitting, it looked like her boobs were resting on her belt.

Billie

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 04:31:44 PM »
Hilary - again with the bare shoulder(s)!  Enough!  And why are you wearing a tin foil skirt?

jinx

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 09:43:39 PM »
I don't remember seeing Lily in this one. It's okay. She sure is into florals lately.

Her second outfit looked nice until she stood up. Nah, I don't like the Pocahontas look.

Hilary, how motherly. Just awful.

Victoria looks okay but the skirt is too long. She looks so haggard.

Ashley looks nice but it needs some classy, not flashy, jewelry.

Nikki looks aghast as she sees herself in a mirror.

Peridot

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 09:49:30 AM »
I like Lily's ensemble but prefer the floral top without the jacket.  A big NO to the other dress with all the fringe.  It would drive me crazy to have that stuff flapping around my knees all day.

Hilary just isn't happy unless she's baring a body part or two.  It's still winter; I shudder to think how much she'll bare come summer.

Victoria, Ashley, and Nikki don't look awful exactly, but they've looked better.  None of these outfits are terribly flattering.

Twokeets

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2018, 03:14:57 PM »
The silver skirt looks like a slip.