Author Topic: Boo Hiss. We've lost Sally to get b-o-r-i-n-g Caroline back?  (Read 429 times)

SANDY B

Boo Hiss. We've lost Sally to get b-o-r-i-n-g Caroline back?
« on: March 14, 2018, 05:18:21 PM »
Honestly, I don't even see where she can pick up a storyline from, unless she shot Bill. There surely aren't any unrelated men to go after.  Maybe Lt. Baker or Detective Sanchez!

Very discouraged that they are getting rid of the entire Spectra clan to focus on this drivel known as Liam and Steffy.

SANDY B

Re: Boo Hiss. We've lost Sally to get b-o-r-i-n-g Caroline back?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 10:09:17 PM »
and furthermore, where the hell does she get off on jumping on Bill's ass about ruining her life with his lies?  Had she not been lying to Thomas for months on end.  Someone that is as much of a liar as she is should not be condemning someone else. Someone needs to stone her glass house.

DebR

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 12:47:05 AM »
I agree with everything you said, SANDY!  That came out of nowhere with Caroline’s “darkness”.

I love the chemistry between Sally and Thomas.  Caroline made a choice to lie to Thomas.  I am not a Steffy fan at all!  I’m discouraged as well now after watching today’s show.

Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 05:58:27 AM »
Caroline used to be one of my favorites, the actress is so good too.  I just hate what has been done to her over the last few years on the show.  Sally and Thomas were the best thing to happen to the show in years as far as great pairings. 

SANDY B

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 10:59:34 AM »
Caroline used to be one of my favorites, the actress is so good too.  I just hate what has been done to her over the last few years on the show.  Sally and Thomas were the best thing to happen to the show in years as far as great pairings.
Caroline was ok during the time she was married to Ridge (although I wasn't thrilled with that pairing).  I began to loathe her when she all of a sudden fell for Thomas.

Money Honey

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 11:56:07 AM »
The way I remember it is, Caroline got drunk, and Thomas took it for granted that she
wanted sex.  She went off when her mind cleared.  It was later found out that she was
pregnant.  She and Ridge were happy until she had to have a paternity test to see if
Ridge was the father. 

Thomas found out, and wouldn't give up, because he found out that he was the father. 
Thanks to Uncle Bill, she followed his advice of sticking with Thomas.  That is how she
started having feelings for Thomas, but it took sometime.

Goldilocks

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2018, 06:48:37 PM »
Caroline just waltzes into Bill's room! Why isn't there a police officer posted at the door. Bill is a shooting victim after all and there is an ongoing investigation. The shooter could be a family member!

SANDY B

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 12:26:47 AM »
Caroline just waltzes into Bill's room! Why isn't there a police officer posted at the door. Bill is a shooting victim after all and there is an ongoing investigation. The shooter could be a family member!
Not only does she just waltz into the room, no guard at the door or anything, but she waltzes into a room of a shooting victim, wearing a trench coat and gloves in Southern California in the middle of March.  RIDICULOUS!