Author Topic: Fashion Saturday March 10th  (Read 192 times)

Capricorn

Fashion Saturday March 10th
« on: March 10, 2018, 02:27:22 PM »

I mixed up this dress with Lily's robe in another post.  This is the ugly floral dress that I don't like with thigh high boots.

Ashley looks better today than she did the day before.  Floral material and scalloped hems are not my taste but they look good on Ashley.

Thank goodness Abby wore a solid black skirt with this top.

Hillary continues to wear evening clothes to her day job.

jinx

Re: Fashion Saturday March 10th
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 03:56:50 PM »
Thanks for the picture of Lily's loud dress. I thought it might not be the robe. I don't like it or the thigh high boots.
Ashley's outfit is different but pretty.
I don't like the sleeves on Abby's blouse but otherwise I think she looks nice. The combination on the model is awful.
Agreed about Hilary's evening wear but she does look good in this dress.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 05:06:15 PM »
I really like Abby’s blouse and the colour of Hillary’s dress. I think Lily’s outfit would be so much cuter if she would have worn black leggings with it.  It’s way too short for my liking.

Peridot

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 12:27:54 PM »
I love the colors in Lily's dress, the style not so much.  IMO she's too old at this point to keep wearing little-girl short skirts.

Ashley and Abby both look nice in their outfits.  I'm not fond of lots of florals in winter but they seem to be a thing this year.  Both ladies had the good sense to pair all those flowers with a black top or skirt.

Hilary looks wonderful in her sheath but don't get why she insists on wearing cocktail dresses to work.  I can never figure whether The Hilary Hour is supposed to be a daytime or nighttime show.

LucyLou

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 04:39:51 PM »
Odd man out. I love Lily’s dress. I’m not sure I’d feel the same if it was on someone else. There aren’t any days that I dislike what Lily wears. She definitely fits the “model” role.

Abby’s attire looks like bedding for a cheap beach motel.

I gave up on the wardrobe department ever matching clothing with seasons/jobs/age/social status/etc etc etc a long time ago

franniep51

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 11:19:21 PM »
I guess the trend this year is large flowers inspired by the curtains and wallpapers of the 70’s and 80’s. Abby’s blouse could have been on my mom’s kitchen walls. Just my opinion. Ashley’s skirt was ok. Hilary’s dress looks great on her.  Lily’s dress reminds me of a silky short bathrobe.