Author Topic: Thomas is so HOT!  (Read 314 times)

DebR

Thomas is so HOT!
« on: March 09, 2018, 11:56:09 PM »
So nice to have Thomas back where he belongs.  I like his haircut, his nice voice and his great bod  :D .     I love him with Sally so hoping they reconnect. 

What I donít like is that the actor has left the show a couple of times.  Who knows how long heíll be on.  I was glad Thomas told Sally right away about Carolineís lie and that they didnít drag it out longer.

I am curious what drew the actor back to the show.  Hopefully thereíll be a good story ahead!

kc-opk

Re: Thomas is so HOT!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 01:48:01 AM »
He was asked back for this particular story.  It is a short term appearance.  I like him too and wish he was back for good.

franniep51

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 12:58:14 PM »
I donít think I could see anyone else as Thomas. The only other Thomas I knew was Adam Gregory. I liked him but he didnít have the spark this one has. I want him with Sally and wish he were staying for a longer time.

Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 06:26:17 PM »
I missed the show yesterday (a local deputy was killed in the line of duty and they televised his funeral).  When he told her about the lie by any chance did he let her know that Liam knew about it too? 

DebR

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 07:43:33 PM »
I missed the show yesterday (a local deputy was killed in the line of duty and they televised his funeral).  When he told her about the lie by any chance did he let her know that Liam knew about it too? 

No he did not tell her Liam knew.

DebR

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 07:52:49 PM »
He was asked back for this particular story.  It is a short term appearance.  I like him too and wish he was back for good.

I Kind of wish they didnít bring him back then.  I love him with Sally. Why root for the couple if we know heís leaving soon.   Thomas is better to keep on the show than Steffy, IMO.

DebR

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 10:06:18 PM »
I donít think I could see anyone else as Thomas. The only other Thomas I knew was Adam Gregory. I liked him but he didnít have the spark this one has. I want him with Sally and wish he were staying for a longer time.

This one has a spark, I agree.  I think his acting is so natural.