Author Topic: Last night's show  (Read 400 times)

Jonathan

Last night's show
« on: March 06, 2018, 07:41:57 PM »
I missed it but have read the recaps.  I knew things would not go well with him as the bachelor. 

SANDY B

Re: Last night's show
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 08:51:41 PM »
I thought it did make for an exciting two day finale. I was glued to it.  Decca surely dodged a bullet.  Arie is a manipulator and I surely wouldn't feel as though I won the big prize if I were Lauren.  I do think Becca is going to make a great bachelorette,  I don't see her playing people like Arie did.

DebR

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 11:33:04 PM »
I feel like I wasted my time watching the show this season.  Oh, well, I wonít be watching the Bachelorette in the spring because I thought Becca was boring. Nice but boring. It was horrible watching Becca getting dumped.  He said he wanted to talk then didnít, he just sat there. 

Arie and Lauren were on Jimmy Kimmelís show and are planning their wedding after 2 months of dating.  His former girlfriend said Arie doesnít know what he wants.  I canít see it lasting.

SANDY B

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 10:49:08 AM »
I don't see it lasting either.  The guy is a creep when it comes to relationships.  Women are stupid. For Lauren to accept him after the way he hurt her, she is a fool.  But then, I probably would have done the same thing, back in the day when I was young and dumb.