Author Topic: Fashion March 6th  (Read 178 times)

Capricorn

Fashion March 6th
« on: March 06, 2018, 02:12:26 PM »
Casual top day except for Victoria's frou, frou blouse.

I don't remember Ashley ever being this casual.   She is not a casual type of woman.

I like this look on Mariah.

Not sure about the slit, the picture is dark and I can't see what's showing above the waist.

I really don't like this blouse but I have to admit it looks good on Victoria.  Somehow it seems to make her look softer.

Peridot

Re: Fashion March 6th
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 07:28:58 PM »
I like the knit tops on both Ashley and Mariah.  The colors looked nicer on my TV screen.

Sharon's top is very strange.  I'm betting it was Chelsea's last design before she skipped town.

The silhouette of Victoria's blouse is flattering on her but the entire effect is quite busy.  Flowers, sparkle, AND ruffles seems like overkill.

jinx

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 08:00:42 PM »
Ashley looks nice in casual wear. She looks good in the color. I don't usually like an the asymmetrical hemline but in this case I'll give it a pass.
Mariah looks much nicer in this casual look than her usual attire.
I don't like Sharon's top at all. I agree that it looks like a Chelsea design!
Victoria's overdone blouse gets a big NO from me. I wouldn't like it on anybody.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 11:33:21 PM »
These tops are all pretty decent. It's good to see Ashley in something casual.

I don't like the slit in Sharon's, or the asymmetric hemline, but I'm just going to squint and think of it as a normal top, and then it looks ok.

Billie

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 05:34:23 PM »
These tops are all pretty decent. It's good to see Ashley in something casual.

I don't like the slit in Sharon's, or the asymmetric hemline, but I'm just going to squint and think of it as a normal top, and then it looks ok.
Ha ha!  :D