Poll

Who do you think will shoot Bill.  It's probably not one of these obvious ones....

Wyatt
1 (33.3%)
Katie
1 (33.3%)
Quinn
1 (33.3%)
Ridge
0 (0%)
Steffy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: March 06, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

Author Topic: Who do you think will shoot $Bill  (Read 1070 times)

katiesbeach

Who do you think will shoot $Bill
« on: March 01, 2018, 06:14:28 PM »
Another thought.  Maybe Sheila finds out how much Bill upset Eric, that she will be the culprit!

Jonathan

Re: Who do you think will shoot $Bill
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 06:25:56 PM »
My vote would be for Sheila too. 

DebR

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 11:32:19 PM »
My first thought was Sheila but she’s obvious if her time is up.

lilymae

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 11:36:35 AM »
I vote Sheila!

franniep51

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 01:44:11 PM »
Sheila, she isn’t a regular and she is expendable. But, since her fingerprints are on the  gum,Sally will probably get the blame. Then  Thomas will come for a short term visit.

Jonathan

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2018, 01:52:50 PM »
After today's show I am convinced it is Justin.  I also think he tampered with the baby's paternity.   After one line Bill just uttered it all makes sense to me.   I kept wondering why Justin would tamper with the paternity results but now I get it.  I may be wrong but we will have to see.   I may be giving the writers way too much credit here but I really think I am right. 

If anyone wants to know my full hypothesis just hi-light the section below and I put my thoughts down there.   

Bill has changed his will and left his empire to Justin.  Justin knew if he alienated Bill from Liam,and everyone else, that he would be the one left in charge.  He also did not want to risk him uniting with Steffie over their child, so he changed the patternity results to keep that from happening.  He knew  Bill would blow up too when he found out about Katie and Wyatt, which would take Wyatt out of the picture.  Now Justin may only have control of the empire till Will comes of age, but that is still a lot of time and Will could meet with an "accident" before then.  Justin knew that Steffie was the woman Bill was planning on running off with when he ran her passport information, so he did know (or at least strongly suspected) they had spent the night together.  It would have been nothing for him to have some sort of but or something in her place or on her phone to know what all was going on as well. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2018, 05:06:50 PM »
After today's show I am convinced it is Justin.  I also think he tampered with the baby's paternity.   After one line Bill just uttered it all makes sense to me.   I kept wondering why Justin would tamper with the paternity results but now I get it.  I may be wrong but we will have to see.   I may be giving the writers way too much credit here but I really think I am right. 

That makes perfect sense to me Cap!  And then they wouldn't have to worry about 'losing' a major character

scobe

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2018, 05:47:13 PM »
I haven’t seen today’s show but on Thursday’s show Justin commented that if he makes the changes Bill wants him to make then Justin will be next in line for everything.  I immediately thought Justin will try and kill Bill.  Sally will probably get the blame for it.

Money Honey

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2018, 07:25:22 PM »
I can see that happening Jonathan, but no one seem to have read my spoiler the last
of January, or the first week of February about that baby.  I hope it comes out soon,
and Hope needs to go back to wherever she came back from.  I am tired of her, and
her lying all around.   

Jonathan

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 08:05:29 PM »
Hopeless Hope is such a dreary character. 

lilymae

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2018, 05:20:55 PM »
dislike Hope and great idea to have Justin be the one to shot Bill but of course we all know Bill will not die!

brynandmaddie

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2018, 06:19:13 PM »
I'm going to throw my hat in the ring and guess Liam - figuring he might be the one that saw Bill down on one knee to Steffy and maybe that's the last straw for him.

Jonathan

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2018, 07:22:02 PM »
Just thinking of all of the suspects, is there anyone on the show that will not be a suspect???  Right now Will is the only one I can think of.  What if he's in his Dad's office and picks up the golden gun and thinks it's a toy?   

katiesbeach

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2018, 08:51:18 PM »
Just thinking of all of the suspects, is there anyone on the show that will not be a suspect???  Right now Will is the only one I can think of.  What if he's in his Dad's office and picks up the golden gun and thinks it's a toy?
Now that would be great!  That's what he should get for seizing custody!

Jonathan

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2018, 11:00:34 PM »
If I were a writer I might go with that, then have Katie find them and claim that she did it so Will won't live with the guilt of shooting Bill (who is in a coma), then when Bill comes too he realizes what Katie did and turns a new leaf and becomes a kinder gentler Bill, but still a bit of a jerk--can't have him be boring.  Then the twist would come latter that Justin really did it, left the scene so it would look like Will accidentally did it, but had not planned on Bill living.  Then Liam and Wyatt, working together figure it all out (Wyatt of course has to do the real brain work since Liam's a bit soft in the head).  The guys figure out just in time to save Bill from Justin.  I'll have to see if the writers come up with anything better.

franniep51

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2018, 02:20:32 PM »
How about Bill doing the deed himself?  He could set it up to look like an attempted murder.  He is capable and has been rewriting of his will.

katiesbeach

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2018, 05:26:39 PM »
I'd say there are enough suspects (with my main choices being Pam or Sheila) to have this who-done-it story play out for a good year.  But B&B moves lightening fast, so we will probably know by April.

franniep51

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2018, 06:11:27 PM »
I noticed Ridge was wearing gloves while at Bill’s house today. The gun was there. It was a perfect opportunity for Ridge to shoot him or for Bill to set Ridge up. I still think the shooter will be an expendable character. 

lilymae

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2018, 01:06:38 PM »
yes why the gloves!!!  Red herring.  Wonder how long this will go on.  I would imagine on Friday it will show Bill shot but still won't have a clue who did it out of the whole cast!!

franniep51

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 07:44:42 PM »
Speaking of gloves, Quinn was wearing them when she returned home to Eric.

Liam seemed to be in a strange state when he first got to Steffy’s house. Then, later he seemed fine. Remember he had amnesia in past. What if a recurrence happened, maybe induced by the electrical storm and he shot his father but doesn’t remember. Just another possibility. I have to hand it to the writers my interest is peaked. There are so many possibilities. I’m enjoying the soap—as long as I don’t have to endure another Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle.

katiesbeach

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2018, 08:27:26 PM »
Speaking of gloves, Quinn was wearing them when she returned home to Eric.

Liam seemed to be in a strange state when he first got to Steffy’s house. Then, later he seemed fine. Remember he had amnesia in past. What if a recurrence happened, maybe induced by the electrical storm and he shot his father but doesn’t remember. Just another possibility. I have to hand it to the writers my interest is peaked. There are so many possibilities. I’m enjoying the soap—as long as I don’t have to endure another Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle.
Oh boy.  What if Liam has a split-personality as a result of his multiple-bonks on the head and amesia

Goldilocks

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2018, 11:07:09 PM »
katiesbeach you may be on to something about Liam. He appeared more dazed and confused than usual. Perhaps he  shot Bill in some sort of fugue state and doesn't recall doing it. On Days Abby is suffering from multiple personalities. This could be a copycat storyline.

LucyLou

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2018, 12:45:15 PM »
I don’t have anything to add to your comments other than these writers should definitely read this board if they ever run low on creative ideas!

katiesbeach

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2018, 05:59:17 PM »
Think of the possibilities if Liam had an alter.  His alter could fall in love with Hope as well.  When they figure it out, and try to eliminate the alter, she will find out she is pregnant and she won't want to lose 'Leo' (the alter)! LOL

lilymae

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2018, 12:49:59 PM »
They all seem guilty but it will have to be someone who is not a permanent actor.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2018, 07:54:22 PM »
I'm going to throw my hat in the ring and guess Liam - figuring he might be the one that saw Bill down on one knee to Steffy and maybe that's the last straw for him.

I KNEW IT!!!!! HHAHAHAHA!