Author Topic: Fashion March 1st  (Read 240 times)

Capricorn

Fashion March 1st
« on: March 01, 2018, 02:26:28 PM »

Peridot

Re: Fashion March 1st
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 07:20:30 PM »
I like Hilary's red dress and pink dress.  The mulberry jacket, not so much.

Victoria's geometric print dress is fine, but would be more flattering IMO with a knee-length hem.  The red halter top is cute but I don't get why Victoria was wearing such a summery top in February, especially since J.T. in the same scene was wearing a long-sleeved shirt and jacket.

Mariah's first two dresses are a nice style for her, the third one gets a big NO.  I think they need to be careful not to put Mariah in too-short dresses, which only serve to make her legs look heavy.

Ashley's dress is just strange.  Weird pattern, weird colors.

Nikki's tops are nice but, at the risk of beating a dead horse, don't get why she insists on wearing them tucked in.  Not flattering.

I like Phyllis's white sweaters, especially the second one.  Sharon's blue top and leopard print skirt looked a lot cuter on my TV than they do in the photo.

DebR

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 11:18:47 PM »
The two I don’t like are Victoria’s color blocked dress and Mariah’s necklace which looks like licorice and I like red licorice.  I like Mariah’s and Hilary’s dresses and the maroon jacket best.

jinx

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 11:45:26 AM »
The only ones I like are Hilary's. Phyllis's second sweater is okay but white washes her out. Mariah's are the worst; the blue is okay but too short for her. Just NO on Sharon's outfit.

Soaprah

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 12:20:06 PM »
My favourite is Hilary's red dress. We used to call them "coat" dresses. I especially like that it has both shoulders, is not slit anywhere, does not flap, and is not a "diddle diddle dumpling" dress, i.e not "one sleeve off and one sleeve on".  :)

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2018, 12:27:52 PM »
I like that diddle, diddle dumpling reference!   I might use it in the future.  :)

Billie

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2018, 04:33:21 PM »
The only ones that I like are Hillary's 2 dresses and Ashley's dress.
That red necklace on Mariah is a big, fat no.  The dress could have been cute on it's own merits but the necklace ruined it for me.

LeannaLove

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2018, 10:41:38 PM »
I sometimes don't like their clothing choices but Hillary is much like Lily in that they both wear clothes very well.

And while I adore Camyrn Grimes as an actress, she just doesn't.