Author Topic: Wyatt brought it today!  (Read 171 times)

brynandmaddie

Wyatt brought it today!
« on: February 27, 2018, 07:54:16 PM »
I loved how Wyatt got in Bill's face and told him if he tried to take Wil from Katie it would be the last thing he ever does. It was awesome! Bill hasn't thrown him to the ground yet, like he did Liam, but I'm kinda waiting for it. We all know $Bill doesn't like to be challenged. Wyatt was killin' it today and I was cheering for him the whole time! Let's not forget - at the end of the day, Wyatt is made up of half Quinn and maybe he has a dark side, too! All in all, not too shabby of an episode for a Tuesday :)

DebR

Re: Wyatt brought it today!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 12:12:38 AM »
Loved it.  Glad to move on from Liam and Steffy.  I felt bad for Wyatt because he has stuck by Bill only to be rejected but he let him have it which was deserved.

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 08:59:12 PM »
Bill didn't want Katie. He wanted her sister.  But now that someone else loves her, he wants to punish her.  Who cares if it is his son?  He just slept with his daughter-in-law.

Wait until Ridge finds out how much it affected Eric when he found out!

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 11:36:43 PM »
I guess, Eric like Ridge, doesn't know about Steffy's past relationship with Bill.  He and
Ridge, tossed Brooke back and forth for years, but I guess they feel this is different.  It
is his 'granddaughter' that they think Bill took advantage of.