Author Topic: A little insensitive?  (Read 354 times)

brynandmaddie

A little insensitive?
« on: February 27, 2018, 03:09:56 PM »
Does anyone else think that it was a bit insensitive of Steffy to whip out the ultrasound pic and to go on & on about the baby to Hope? I realize it's been awhile since Hope miscarried, but to me, it just seemed a bit insensitive. I don't think Steffy did it on purpose to hurt Hope, and by all accounts, Hope seemed okay. I was just wondering if others thought it might be upsetting.

Money Honey

Re: A little insensitive?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 03:45:53 PM »
Haven't seen today's show yet, but yes, I think Steffy is mean, insecure, and spiteful
enough to show the picture to Hope, with hurtful intentions.  She used the "you'd
better not be trying to come between me, and Liam" threat. Thanks to Ridge making
her not trust Hope's good intentions.  She has forgotten how she 'stole' Hope's ring
by putting it on her finger, and not taking it off. 

The very next day, she had Liam on the plane to an island, to surprise him with an
impromptu wedding with the help of Bill.  Stupid Liam went along with it, while Hope
banged on the empty, 'locked' gondola's sound proof windows.  She is a nasty, and
vicious person, who always wanted what Hope had.  I used to like her before B&B
hired her back.

lilymae

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 04:22:35 PM »
so sick of this storyline and it is just repeat repeat repeat every stinkin day. 

Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 09:36:26 PM »
For me I thought it was insensitive when, as soon as Hope heard about Steffie's miscarriage, she went running to "comfort' Liam.  Then again I really never cared for Hope. 

DebR

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 11:24:13 PM »
I not only thought it was insensitive but it made me uncomfortable to watch.  I don’t think Hope is okay, she looks uneasy every time Steffy talks about the baby and rubs her flat stomach.  She says the right things but something is off with Hope.

Goldilocks

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 07:11:00 AM »
I am so sick of seeing that ultrasound picture! Please put it away already.

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2018, 12:54:18 PM »
No more insensitive than the way Hope is moving in on Liam and taking advantage of their separation. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 05:50:04 PM »
No more insensitive than the way Hope is moving in on Liam and taking advantage of their separation.
Hope was trying to say no to Liam, but he kept pushing.  If I were her, I wouldn't want anything to do with the situation that is always going to be with Liam and his baby mama.....Unless a DNA test proves that Bill is actually the father, which is what I want to happen.  Steffy and Bill deserved each other.

lilymae

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 03:17:16 PM »
Tired of Steffy and Liam.  I do not carae for this Hope either and wish if they are keeping a Hope on the show they would get a different one.

franniep51

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2018, 03:28:30 PM »
It’s just a “mean girl” clash between Steffy and Hope. One is always trying to up the other. Frankly I’m over it.

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2018, 12:39:31 PM »
Hope was trying to say no to Liam, but he kept pushing.  If I were her, I wouldn't want anything to do with the situation that is always going to be with Liam and his baby mama.....Unless a DNA test proves that Bill is actually the father, which is what I want to happen.  Steffy and Bill deserved each other.

I don't know, maybe it is the actress, but I get no sincerity off of Hope.  To me it feels like she is playing the sweet card, but working Liam the entire time.