Author Topic: Fashion February 23  (Read 350 times)

Capricorn

Fashion February 23
« on: February 23, 2018, 10:59:22 PM »
This is a bunch of ugly clothes.

wanda

Re: Fashion February 23
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 11:13:33 PM »
Sharon's dress is almost ok. If only the black lining of the dress came down to her knees like the lacy overlay.

deirdra

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 12:32:27 AM »
Hillary's top would be much improved by adding material to cover the shoulders, chopping the sleeves off at the wrists or 3/4 length, and sewing them up to eliminate the bells. The unique neckline and contrasting button detail shouldn't be competing with all that trendy crap.  Has LauraLee Bell been designing/selling clothes with sleeves to cover your hands again (Phyllis & Hillary have them)?  It is particularly ridiculous to have cold shoulders but toasty hands with sleeves that have been dragged through your coffee or soup.  The rest of the "fashions" would be better suited as nightgowns, robes, bed-jackets and pajamas that never leave the house.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 05:28:18 AM »
Itís too bad Chelsea didnít wear that outfit when she left.  She would have been spotted in no time ...

Winza

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 07:04:18 AM »
Itís too bad Chelsea didnít wear that outfit when she left.  She would have been spotted in no time ...

Lol!!  Maybe she ran away to join the circus!  She has the clothes.

Soaprah

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 08:21:00 AM »
With Chelsea gone, we are losing one of our main "ugly clothes" targets!

SarahTheCat

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 09:48:22 AM »
Hillary's top would be much improved by adding material to cover the shoulders, chopping the sleeves off at the wrists or 3/4 length, and sewing them up to eliminate the bells. The unique neckline and contrasting button detail shouldn't be competing with all that trendy crap. 

Exactly. Way too much going on here. I like the zig zag buttons and loops. On their own, it could be a nice top.

Peridot

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 12:08:01 PM »
These are some weird designs, for sure.  I'd like Sharon's dress better if it didn't have those few inches of superfluous netting at the hem.  She's just asking for it to get caught on something and ripped to shreds.

I liked Phyllis's blue quilted top on my TV; in the photo, not so much.

Not fond of Chelsea's pantsuit.  Can you say LOUD?

Also not fond of Lily's plaid dress.  I really dislike the current trend of plaids and big buffalo checks in women's dresses.  The other dress Lily is wearing is cute but kind of makes her look pregnant.

I was so distracted by Hilary's black and white top I could barely pay attention to the scene.  I swear, when the cold shoulder fad ends I will hire a marching band and parade in the streets.  It can't come soon enough.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 01:42:37 PM »
Lily looks pregnant in the 2nd pic. It's not a good style on her.  I don't like any of the clothes in this batch.

franniep51

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 03:59:16 PM »
Sharon's dress is almost ok. If only the black lining of the dress came down to her knees like the lacy overlay.

I agree, Wanda.  But the others, yuck. 

deirdra

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2018, 05:31:34 PM »
These are some weird designs, for sure.  I'd like Sharon's dress better if it didn't have those few inches of superfluous netting at the hem.  She's just asking for it to get caught on something and ripped to shreds.
Whatever happened to Noah's dog Fisher and Victor's dog Segundo? I would have loved to see one of them jump up to say hi and shred that crazy netting.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 02:03:06 PM »
Whatever happened to Noah's dog Fisher and Victor's dog Segundo? I would have loved to see one of them jump up to say hi and shred that crazy netting.

Didn't Jack also have a dog?  I don't remember Noah having a dog.  Also, Kevin and Chloe had a rather unattractive dog.

Didn't Patty kill somebody's dog?

deirdra

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2018, 02:16:47 PM »
Didn't Jack also have a dog?  I don't remember Noah having a dog.  Also, Kevin and Chloe had a rather unattractive dog.
Maybe Fisher belonged to Kyle (with so many actors playing Kyle & Noah it is hard to remember); I do remember a scene with Zapato & Fisher running around the ranch together, but both Noah & Kyle have lived there.  Chloe had a Mexican hairless dog that she gave back to the breeder.  At one point Jill had Ralph the Doberman.  Patty killed Victor's first yellow lab, Zapato, so he called the second one Segundo, who we haven't seen since he was a large puppy.  I realize animals on set are extra work, but they are fun to watch and one of the best brother/sister scenes with Nick & Victoria was talking like normal siblings eating KFC after Zapato ate the Thanksgiving turkey.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2018, 03:05:14 PM »
Maybe Fisher belonged to Kyle (with so many actors playing Kyle & Noah it is hard to remember); I do remember a scene with Zapato & Fisher running around the ranch together, but both Noah & Kyle have lived there.  Chloe had a Mexican hairless dog that she gave back to the breeder.  At one point Jill had Ralph the Doberman.  Patty killed Victor's first yellow lab, Zapato, so he called the second one Segundo, who we haven't seen since he was a large puppy.  I realize animals on set are extra work, but they are fun to watch and one of the best brother/sister scenes with Nick & Victoria was talking like normal siblings eating KFC after Zapato ate the Thanksgiving turkey.

You have a great memory.

What about Deliah's dog that ran out into the road, the night she was killed. I can't remember what happened to the dog. Did they get him back? 

Peridot

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2018, 09:27:40 AM »
I always enjoyed seeing the pets but I'm sure having animals on the set is a lot of work.  At one point I remember Chloe getting a Chinese Crested, an exotic looking dog to be sure, but it suited her character.  I think some of the other folks need pets that reflect their looks or personalities.  Christine should have an Afghan Hound, Phyllis needs a Pit Bull, Mariah an Irish Setter, Victor a German Shepherd or Doberman.  Nikki should have a snooty Silver Persian cat.  Chelsea, of course, should have a squirrel.

deirdra

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2018, 11:22:52 AM »
What about Deliah's dog that ran out into the road, the night she was killed. I can't remember what happened to the dog. Did they get him back?
They got him back but gave him away because the sight of him kept reminding them of Deliah's death.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2018, 04:52:55 PM »
I always enjoyed seeing the pets but I'm sure having animals on the set is a lot of work.  At one point I remember Chloe getting a Chinese Crested, an exotic looking dog to be sure, but it suited her character.  I think some of the other folks need pets that reflect their looks or personalities.  Christine should have an Afghan Hound, Phyllis needs a Pit Bull, Mariah an Irish Setter, Victor a German Shepherd or Doberman.  Nikki should have a snooty Silver Persian cat.  Chelsea, of course, should have a squirrel.

Love it! This is worthy of its own topic!

If Chelsea has a squirrel, does Kevin have a Chipmunk?

wanda

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2018, 05:21:32 PM »

I love it!!

Twokeets

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2018, 08:21:54 PM »
These clothes look so funny out of context--housecoats, pj's, smoking jackets, judo suits.....Very weird, all of them.