Author Topic: Ridge/Hope vibe  (Read 150 times)

katiesbeach

Ridge/Hope vibe
« on: February 22, 2018, 05:18:48 PM »
I hope that I am not reading this correctly, but all of the sudden Ridge and Hope are 'in each other's orbit' with Ridge letting Hope revive the 'Hope For The Future' line.....and singing her praises.  And there were other comments made by Rick that made me think they are going to go down 'this road' with Ridge & Hope.  I guess why not, right?  He had a flirtation with Bridgette years ago that was serious enough for Brooke to call off wedding number 435.  And I think Liam will get back together with Steffy, so Hope is free.  Remember, it started out kind of similar with Caroline........OH NO!

brynandmaddie

Re: Ridge/Hope vibe
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 11:44:56 AM »
God I hope not. I'm not getting that vibe, though. I think he's trying to keep Hope busy now that he's brought her back and Liam & Steffy's marriage is up in the air. When he first brought her back, as far as he knew, Liam and Steffy were fine and he just wanted to make Brooke happy. His timing was lousy, he realizes, and that's why I think he's started up Hope for the Future again - keep the girl occupied so she's less likely to interfere with his darling Steffy's marriage. Just my take. 

Another thing that makes me think he doesn't possibly have a thing for her was the comment he made the other day when he said something along the lines of "I have to like her, she's Brooke's daughter". I thought it was rather crappy of him to say that especially since he raised her like his own daughter for many years, but this is Ridge we're talking about so....

SANDY B

Re: Ridge/Hope vibe
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 05:24:52 PM »
Oh, Im not getting that vibe at all. My view of all of this is Ridge has Hope on a pedestal because she APPEARS ???? to be a cheerleader for his precious daughter Steffy and her sorry marriage to Liam.  When Hope turns and gets off that bandwagon, Ridge will pull her off that pedestal in a heartbeat.