Author Topic: Good Grief Steffy. Enough with the Boo-hooing!  (Read 264 times)

Twokeets

Good Grief Steffy. Enough with the Boo-hooing!
« on: February 17, 2018, 06:20:39 PM »
Is it me, or are Steffy's weird crocodile tears just unbearable? At the ultrasound appointment, her loud boo-hooing would be enough to make me run out into the street and never look back.

lilymae

Re: Good Grief Steffy. Enough with the Boo-hooing!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 07:30:38 PM »
I am so sick of this story line.  I fast forward thru everybody that is talkig about it!!  Get over it!

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 08:36:22 PM »
I'm not invested in this story.  It would interest me a LOT more if nuHope wasn't so horribly recast, but she can't pull off this heavy of a story line when I can't remember that she is supposed to be the other love of Liam's life.  And throwing Sally in to the mix isn't going to end well either.  In the end, I'm sure that Liam will make his way back to Steffy.  Steffy will fall, or some other situation will arise that will cause Liam to whip out his super-hero cape and ride to the rescue. 

Maybe now the Wyatt & Katie have broken up, nuHope can give it a go with Wyatt (again.)  I think I would like to see Katie with Thorne anyway.  And wasn't it funny that Thorne called out the 'ick' factor of Katie getting with her step-son?  LOL

Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 10:56:43 PM »
I really hate the idea of Sally and Liam, she can do a whole lot better than him.  I am ready for a Thomas recast and seeing if they can find someone who has chemistry with her.   

DebR

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 11:22:42 PM »
I am sick and tired of this storyline, itís been the same dialogue every day for months.  Steffy rubbing her flat stomach every day makes me nauseous.

Money Honey

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2018, 12:27:51 AM »
What in the world was Thorne, and Katie doing today on that couch?  Thorne's tall
body was laying partially over her, and it didn't look good.  It reminded me of Y&R's
Neil, and Sophia on the sofa, even though, they went a lot further than Katie did.  It
looked very uncomfortable. Oops... in the wrong place.

Sick of Steffy period.  Not a moment of peace.  Rubbing and begging.  Enough!

katiesbeach

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 05:36:06 PM »
What in the world was Thorne, and Katie doing today on that couch?  Thorne's tall
body was laying partially over her, and it didn't look good. 
I noticed how uncomfortable that looked too.  But I think a lot of Katie's 'romantic' scenes look uncomfortable.

Money Honey

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2018, 07:57:30 PM »
How Steffy, and Ridge think, that Liam will forgive her within 4 weeks of sleeping
with Liam's father baffles me.  Ridge remarried Brooke each time she ran to Eric's
bed, or married Eric, but Ridge never seemed to give it a thought.  He probably
think it's ok, because 'he is not really my dad'.  This story line is so messed up
lately, I don't know where to put my thoughts.