Author Topic: Wyatt and Katie  (Read 264 times)

LucyLou

Wyatt and Katie
« on: February 17, 2018, 11:39:42 AM »
Iím catching the tale end of this relationship. Have you all liked them together? The seem to have good chemistry. But Heather Tom could have chemistry with a door knob. Ha.
I take it that no one knows about this relationship?

Money Honey

Re: Wyatt and Katie
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 12:53:50 PM »
Hi LucyLou, this great "secret" of Wyatt, and Katie had only one other person who
knew about them... Brooke.  After a few months, Katie told Brooke about the two,
because she noticed something different about Katie. 

Wyatt recently told Liam who he was seeing, because Liam asked.  Wyatt left Liam's
and raced over to surprise her, but as you probably know, he got the surprise.  I for
one, and some of our board members weren't happy about this shocking affair, that
was wrong in every way.  She is his dad's ex-wife, and his step-mother.  I looked for
Bill to walk in on them at any time, but he never did.  He came close once.  It would
have been kind of interesting to see that play out, but Katie is turning into her sister
now.  Meaning, she can't be alone one hot minute without a man.

Good chemistry, bad idea.  Didn't like Katie's flirting with Thorne, and hurting Wyatt.

Wyatt's had time to think, and wants back.  Thorne's erased the text from Wyatt.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:04:08 PM by Money Honey »

SANDY B

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 01:35:29 PM »
Iím catching the tale end of this relationship. Have you all liked them together? The seem to have good chemistry. But Heather Tom could have chemistry with a door knob. Ha.
I take it that no one knows about this relationship?
I thought that Eric and also Quinn knew about it.

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 01:41:43 PM »
Hi SandyB, hope you are better.  I left them out, because they only found out that
Steffy stayed at the cottage one night. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 08:51:44 PM »
Eric walked in to Katie's house (because her music was too loud to hear him knocking) and he got an eyeful of Wyatt and Katie.  Eric didn't tell Quinn, but she walked in to Katie's bedroom a couple of days later and actually caught them in bed together and dragged them out of bed.  She was super freaked out about it, and upset that Eric knew, but that lasted for about one episode, and everything was fine after that.

Katie and Wyatt were big on the 'no strings attached' and keeping everything secret, mainly because neither one of the wanted Bill to find out.

But now, Liam, Brooke, Eric, Quinn, Thorne and I think Steffy, all know about it.  At this point, it will be a moot point if Bill finds out, unless they get back together.

I didn't mind them being together, but I hated seeing them in bed every single day.

Money Honey

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 07:27:55 AM »
Thanks Katiesbeach, and my apologies to SandyB, I forgot about Eric finding them
together.

Jonathan

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 10:53:33 PM »
I actually like them as a couple and if Bill's head explodes when he finds out I'm good with that. 

DebR

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 11:18:50 PM »
At first I thought it was weird for them to be a couple. I like them as a couple, theyíve been fun to watch.