Author Topic: Fashion February 15th  (Read 189 times)

Capricorn

Fashion February 15th
« on: February 15, 2018, 04:24:47 PM »

I like this dress on Ashley. 

Not bad, looks better than most of the clothes she usually wears... might just be a little too teenagerish but still not bad for Chelsea.

The neckline/sleevey thingy is a little confusing but the rest of the dress fits well.  I like the haircut and style.

I just can't bring myself to like lace except on a bride.  However Nikki looks ok in this dress.  Boy Melody sure has a fast growing, thick, healthy head of hair.  Already her hair needs to be trimmed again.

Not bad but not that great either, it looks cheap.  The dress Chelsea wore on Valentine's Day would have looked better on Mattie than this dress.  I notice Mattie is wearing contacts now, I hope the glasses are gone permanently.

Maple Leaf

Re: Fashion February 15th
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 05:32:55 PM »
I like what Ashley is wearing.  Chelsea and Maddie look sweet!

DianeM

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 07:26:40 PM »
I liked Mattie's dress and, also, Chelsea's, although it looked more like a dress you'd wear for Easter, not Valentine's Day.

Peridot

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 07:32:48 PM »
Ashley has been looking really good lately but I'm not fond of this graphic print dress.  I will give her points for not wearing a belt as on the model.

Chelsea's floral dress is very pretty but looks more suitable for spring.  I also thought it was a bit casual for the Valentine's Day gathering at TOT.  While everyone else looked dressed for an evening affair Chelsea looked like she was going to a garden party.

Phyllis's dress is okay but I was more impressed with the total look.  The hair, jewelry, makeup, and the dress all create an impression of vintage glamour, something Gina T pulls off well.

I thought Nikki's dress looked rather cheap.  Not the thing to sport if you're going out in public on the arm of a bazillionaire.

Mattie's dress was sweet and age appropriate, but again, more suited to spring than winter.

jinx

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 08:52:23 PM »
I like Ashley's dress. It's perfect for winter and she wears it well. If her hair gets any lighter she might as well just go gray.

Chelsea's dress is pretty but definitely summery and not really a look for Valentine's Day.

I don't like Phyllis's dress, can't even figure it out. Her hair and makeup remind me of an ad from the 40s.

Nikki looked better at the party than she does in this picture. Her mane ruins anything she wears.

Mattie's dress is cute and age appropriate but I don't like the hemline.

DebR

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 11:22:48 PM »
Iím not a fan of 40ís fashion but I thought Phyllisí whole look was fabulous.  She looked so feminine and her personality was bubbly that day which made her more attractive.