Author Topic: Fashion February 14th Part 2  (Read 218 times)

Capricorn

Fashion February 14th Part 2
« on: February 14, 2018, 01:27:51 PM »

Thank goodness Chelsea decided to wear a tank top under this dress.  It looks good on her and she's short so this dress wasn't skimpy on her as it is on the model.

Meh and too boxy for little Chelsea.  It does look like something a normal person would wear around the house though.  The white on the sleeve looks like a cast on a broken wrist.

Again, nice around the house outfit but too boxy on Chelsea.

The epitome of bad taste. UGH! Ugly dress!

I like that Phyllis has this dress pulled up higher on her shoulders than the model.
It has taken a while but Gina Tognoni has become Phyllis Summers to me and guess what?  I don't hate Phyllis now as much as I did Michelle Stafford's Phyllis.

Looks good on her even though I don't like snake skin patterned fabric.

Geez, I wish they would give up on the cold shoulder fashion already.  It has been going on about 3-4 years now. Enough!

Just ok

I like this dress, it looks good on Ashley.

This also looks good on Ashley.  I wish I didn't feel uncomfortable in turtleneck because I would wear this.

katiesbeach

Re: Fashion February 14th Part 2
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 02:13:12 PM »
That red gingham dress even looks terrible on the model.  That is one fugly dress.

Peridot

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 02:20:28 PM »
Only two outfits here I really like, the rest are so-so to awful.  Although animal prints aren't my favorite I think Phyllis's snakeskin dress suits her very well.  I also like Ashley's garnet colored dress.  Pretty and professional.  I wish they'd tone down Ashley's bleached blonde tresses because the hairstyle looks great on her.

DianeM

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 02:21:54 PM »
I like all of Ashley's clothes and nothing on Chelsea, but then I rarely like anything she wears.  I agree on the cold shoulder tops.  I grew sick of that style right away, and they especially make no sense in the cold winter months.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 03:25:22 PM »
I like Ashley's red dress.  That's it.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 07:38:06 PM »
I like Ashley's red dress, and the sweater with the beaded shoulders.

Chelsea's pink dress/jacket is the only thing I like. With her square boyish figure she should not be wearing horizontal blocks of color.

Phyllis' black and blue dress needs to lose either the cold shoulders, or the puzzle piece look. Together, it's too much too look at.

wanda

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 07:47:48 PM »
I only like Chelsea in the first outfit.
I like Phyllis best in the snake print.
Ashley looks good in all of her outfits. I like the sweater in the last picture the best.

deirdra

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 07:55:00 PM »
I normally don't like animal prints, but the snake looked great in the snake dress.  And I smile whenever Gloria wears leopard print and is catty or stealthy in it.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2018, 09:40:27 PM »
No pics, but I liked Hilary's pink one shoulder dress, and Mattie's pink dress with flowers.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:45:02 PM by SarahTheCat »

DebR

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2018, 11:52:36 PM »
Chelsea’s plaid dress and Phyllis’ cold shoulder dress are the only ones I hate.

Phyllis must be working out overtime.  She looks great in that tight snakeskin dress, fit her to a tee.