Author Topic: Fashion February 14th Part 1  (Read 190 times)

Capricorn

Fashion February 14th Part 1
« on: February 14, 2018, 01:07:19 PM »

Thank goodness Victoria covered up the ugly blouse with the ugly coloured blazer.

Just don't like this Valentine dress.  I have no concrete reason I just don't like it.  Maybe it's just the person who is wearing it.

Victoria look good... but it looks like a Spring of Fall coat... not indoor/office wear.

Whatever this is... well just no.

This dress looks good on Victoria... if only there was no spider web on one side of the neckline.

Looks good on Gloria, pretty much most of her wardrobe choices are good.

Lauren in one of her more subdued outfits.

Dual purpose dress that would be good in the Summertime and looks good with a sweater underneath for Winter.

I'm not fond of this outfit on Lily but at least she's dressed for Winter and the office.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 01:12:28 PM by Capricorn »

Peridot

Re: Fashion February 14th Part 1
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 02:16:41 PM »
Victoria's rose-patterned Valentine's dress would've looked better IMO without the black peeking out at the top of the bodice.  The style looks like Victoria wore a black bra underneath a strapless dress.  Weird.

In the photo Victoria's coat dress looks kind of dreary but I thought she looked wonderful on TV.  Along with the upswept hair and the understated jewelry, Victoria looked refreshingly neat and professional.  The other outfits she's wearing here are just okay.

Gloria has worn this sweater and jewel collar blouse before.  It looks good on her.

Lauren's top would've been more flattering with her hair worn up.  As it is, the lacy insert surrounded by messy hair just looks, well, messy.

DianeM

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 02:17:54 PM »
I like Victoria's cocktail dress....very appropriate for a Valentine's Day dinner.  Gloria's sweater and collar are perfect for the office.  Why does the Wardrobe Department always dress her appropriately in great clothes but make such disastrous choices for the other women?  Maybe she actually has the sense to tell them what she likes and doesn't like.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 03:26:14 PM »
I like what Gloria has on. 

SarahTheCat

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 07:35:40 PM »
I think we've seen Gloria wear that top before.  I like it.

And Victoria's worn that olive blouse with the black and red stripes before too. I don't mine the colours but I don't like the style of it much.

I liked Victoria in that jacket-dress. But what the heck was up with her tights? When she was sitting, you could see there was a big floral pattern on the outside thigh. It was strange IMO.

wanda

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 07:43:48 PM »
I think Gloria is the classiest dresser on the show.

Billie

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 08:05:58 PM »
My favorite was Victoria's jacket/dress.  I also like her black dress, both of Lily's outfits and Gloria's outfit. That's it.

DebR

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 11:46:14 PM »
I liked the valentines outfits so I liked Victoria’s dress on her.