Author Topic: OMG..Lauren's top/dress  (Read 169 times)

wanda

OMG..Lauren's top/dress
« on: February 05, 2018, 08:57:20 PM »

Wow! How skanky is this top/dress for a professional business woman? Look how the boob hangs over on the top and side. Is this how a top like this is supposed to look? I doubt it. I would have been so uncomfortable wearing this.

Capricorn

Re: OMG..Lauren's top/dress
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 09:15:28 PM »
That's Lauren Fenmore/Tracey Bregman's MO, dressing like a slut, showing off her big fake boobs.

Soaprah

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 09:21:38 PM »
Plus (or maybe "minus"), I tuned in one day last week when Lauren learned that Fenmore's had been robbed, and it was the worst case of overacting that I've seen in a long time. Combine it with that dress, and you could say it's the worst case of overexposure in a long time....

deirdra

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 09:37:47 PM »
She also looks like she bathed in a vat of olive oil and didn't bother to towel off before slithering into her skanky dress.  Her costars can probably see their reflections in her knees, shoulder and top/side boob.  And the only facial expression Lauren can make is stunned.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 06:18:31 AM »
If she’s trying to come off as a sexy grandma, it’s not working. 

Billie

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 09:27:49 AM »
Aside from the overflowing boob, I was distracted by her spray tan.  Combined with whatever oily product she uses for moisterizer.

Peridot

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 10:55:05 AM »
This outfit might be fine for a cocktail party but this scene took place at the start of the business day.  Whenever I see these one-armed dresses I cringe at the thought of one side of my body being warm and the other side freezing.  Yet another design I imagine being crafted by some man who hates women and wants to make them look and feel as uncomfortable as possible.  To add insult to injury, it looked like Lauren spilled a whole bottle of self-tanner on her arm.  Just awful.

LeannaLove

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 02:01:38 PM »
Ohhhh you did it.  You got me started on that dress from yesterday.   ;)   LOL

Remember the old 'Do's and Don'ts" at the back of each issue of Glamour magazine (not sure if they still run it or not)? Props to TB for keeping in great shape but otherwise this woman is a disaster in just about every category one could check.

Ratty looking hair?  check
    An obvious wig?  check
    Dated makeup? check
    Cheap looking clothing?  check
    Inappropriate clothing? check
    Bad spray tan?  check
    Overexposure?  check
    Bad boob job?  check

She gets my vote as Worst Dressed on the show, maybe in all of Daytime (defeating Chelsea, no mean feat.)  They need to clean up the look of this "world famous fashion authority" or rewrite Lauren to be a hooker, which is what she usually looks like.

Capricorn

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2018, 02:31:25 PM »
You know when Sally Sussman was there, Lauren's clothing was toned down but now that Sally is gone it's right back to slutty.

All of these while Sally Sussman was involved with Y&R.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2018, 03:46:33 PM »
…and that hair!  How does she not look at herself in the morning and cringe?

LeannaLove

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2018, 12:07:28 PM »
The skin on her face has taken on the look of plastic or vinyl.  TB needs an intervention.

deirdra

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2018, 01:02:31 PM »
The skin on her face has taken on the look of plastic or vinyl.  TB needs an intervention.
Indeed!  A mannequin or robot would appear more human.

Capricorn

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 03:26:13 PM »
Lauren could go stand in Madame Tussard's Museum and no one would know she's not wax.