Author Topic: ~Fashion February 3rd~  (Read 125 times)

Capricorn

~Fashion February 3rd~
« on: February 03, 2018, 01:38:35 PM »

I just wish someone would tell Nikki to leave her tops untucked.  Not only would Nikki look better but the obvious silhouette of her body and back problem would show less.  To me she looks like a pigeon most of the time.  She does look good in this shade of red though and her hair looks better at this length although 3 inches shorter would make her look a good 10 years younger on screen.

It's always a mystery to me - why anyone would put a belt on a dress that's designed to be beltless.  Anyway this particular dress looks awful on Ashley from shoulder to hemline.  What is that fabric?  It looks like a mixture felt and fake leather.  Sitting with Nikki at GCAC Ashley looked downright dowdy in that taupe thing.

This dress is so Phyllis... Gina's Phyllis but also looked very much like a Michelle Stafford Phyllis.  Grey is not one of my favorite colours but it's ok on Phyllis.

I liked everything about this dress on Lily except the colour.  Mariah would look good in this colour.  I liked Lily's hair on this episode.

Apparently they must have altered the neckline and hemline of this dress for Mariah or it's a different dress altogether.  The dress looks nothing like on the model who must be 6'3" tall, it barely covers her lady parts.

Chelsea is the queen of bad taste in clothes.

deirdra

Re: ~Fashion February 3rd~
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 02:48:34 PM »
It is hard to believe that both Chelsea and "Alexandra West" can make hundreds of thousands of dollars on her ugly@ss "fashions".

Maple Leaf

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 04:50:07 PM »
Nikki, Mariah and Chelsea are big NO's for me.

I like all the other dresses.

wanda

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 05:34:32 PM »
Chelsea wins for the ugliest. the top on the model with black slacks and untucked looks nice. Tucked into a striped skirt is just awful.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 05:42:32 PM »
Once again, Chelsea looks wide and boxy. She should never ever ever wear horizontal stripes.

jinx

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 06:43:51 PM »
Nikki's outfit doesn't flatter her at all.
Ashley's dress looks good on the model, not so much on Ashley. It looks like faux suede to me.
I don't like the length of Phyllis's dress. Otherwise it's okay.
Lily's dress is okay also. Not one of her best though.
Mariah - that's a dress? It looks like lingerie on the model. Ugly.
Chelsea - I have no words.

Soaprah

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 09:34:38 PM »
Chelsea's top looks like long underwear material sprinkled with silhouettes of amoebae. Ugh-ly!
And paired with a mattress-ticking skirt? Worse!
Maybe they can work Chelsea off the show by saying she's gone away to take a course: "Fashion Design That Won't Make People Cover Their Eyes".

Peridot

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2018, 11:16:37 AM »
I like Nikki's red top but agree it would be more flattering worn untucked.  I thought Nikki looked fabulous on my TV screen.  In this photo, not so much.

Ashley's dress is okay but the belt is superfluous.

Phyllis's dress is dreary all around.  I'm not fond of this shade of gray and the dress is too long in both the hem and the sleeves, and too low-cut for the style.

Lily's dress is cute.  I appreciate that they usually allow Lily to shine in a nice dress without loading her down with lots of accessories.

Mariah really isn't a lace kind of gal.  This dress looks almost like a negligee.

I like Chelsea's top but, again, untucked would be better.

Billie

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2018, 11:42:17 AM »
The only one I like is Lily's dress.  The others are blah with the exception of Chelsea's which was horrific...what was wardrobe thinking?  The top and skirt don't go together at all and, as someone else posted, it reinforces her boxy frame.  Not flattering. 
Nicki looks so stooped over, it's painful to look at.  Blouses tucked in emphasizes her humongous droopy boobs.
Also agree that Mariah is not a lacey kind of girl. 

LucyLou

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2018, 04:07:48 PM »
Chelsea top looks like a bunch of BATS🦇. That is hideous.