Author Topic: Has everyone lost their memory? Along with their minds?  (Read 462 times)

katiesbeach

Has everyone lost their memory? Along with their minds?
« on: January 29, 2018, 10:12:05 PM »
So today was full of everyone saying they couldn't believe Bill did this to his own son.  Well, Hope telling Brooke that was laughable since Brooke slept with BOTH of her daughter's men.  Had a baby with one daughter's husband, and how could Hope forget that her mom boinked her boyfriend during her graduation party.
And how could Ridge not forget that?  They are so busy sitting in judgement of Bill, when the person who has been the biggest violator of the 'no sex between family member' rule is staring them right in the face.

According to the rules of Brooke Logan, it's ok to sleep with your in-laws, (brother in-law, father-in-law, son-in-law) an it's more than ok to steal your sister's husband.

Eeesh.

Money Honey

Re: Has everyone lost their memory? Along with their minds?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 11:17:13 PM »
Preach, Katiesbeach!!  I'm in agreement, with everything that you've said.  Brooke
was looking at Hope like she had sprouted horns.  Don't get me started on Ridge. 
With his whispering, and that raspy voice, was enough for me to turn my volume
down.  I only heard some of his goodwill to Steffy speech.

DebR

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 11:37:40 PM »
I am so sick and tired of seeing Steffy, Liam and Bill every day for months saying the same thing over and over.  We get it, they judge each other when most of them have done the same thing.  Move on!

I know Bill can be a real jerk but I want him back to taking charge of his life and his business.

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 09:34:02 AM »
No, Bill can't concentrate on anything right now, because He is a trance.  He is too
engrossed, and starry eye with Steffy.  Look like he has been crying, or something. 
He wanted Steffy years ago, and now, he's almost there.  It is going to be hard for
him to leave her alone now.  Brooke didn't have the ump (!) with her stallion, that
Steffy has with him.                     

Steffy had the nerve to say 'Bill, you're my father-in-law' yesterday.  A lot of old info,
a little too late.   

Jonathan

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 05:24:49 PM »
We have to always remember that Brooke can do anything, and everyone will forgive her. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 06:38:39 PM »
We have to always remember that Brooke can do anything, and everyone will forgive her.
so true!
And I caught Brooke professing to Ridge about how much she loves him.  Two weeks ago, she was still in love with Bill!  But - I 'd rather them move fast than at a snails pace.

Jonathan

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 08:22:50 PM »
No one moves quicker than Brooke when it comes to her many destinies. 

lilymae

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2018, 05:21:44 PM »
yes thank God for being able to record and fast forward.  Every day it is the same thing and repeating the same lines over and over.  Get on with a new storyline and put an end to this!!

Money Honey

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2018, 11:49:23 PM »
I just hate that Liam has a turnstile for a door.  Every second, someone is there
knocking for themselves, or begging him to go back to Steffy.  Let her suffer for
a few minutes, and give him a break!  He doesn't seem to have a mind of his own
right now though, to tell them to go away.