Author Topic: ~Fashion January 28th~  (Read 173 times)

Capricorn

~Fashion January 28th~
« on: January 28, 2018, 11:59:17 AM »

This dress looked good on Victoria even though I don't like the fandangled neckline.

I think about men's smoking jackets and think Ashley is wearing a woman's smoking dress.  I don't like this dress.

Casual, loose, comfortable, winter, at home sweater.

Not sure why anyone would think these colours look good together.  The fit of the dress was good on Ashley though.

Nikki wore this dress before she lost weight. I guess Nikki lost weight and wardrobe decided to put pleats on the neck of the dress so it wouldn't gape.

Hillary didn't need to lose weight, she's no longer the sexy woman she used to be, she just looks kind of too little girlish and scrawny now.  Her fuller face was much more attractive.

Who does this?  Who put on this getup in the middle of the day to tempt a man that she has in her bed permanently?  Where were the two boys and their nanny?   Did they forget to photoshop the left leg of the model?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 12:58:32 PM by Capricorn »

deirdra

Re: ~Fashion January 28th~
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 12:52:22 PM »
I liked the colour of the "smoking dress" on Ashley, but it looked like a bathrobe that might gape open with the slightest movement. Silk/satin self belts rarely stay tight.

Chelsea's get up just emphasized the fact that she has no waist.  Not to mention, there was nothing in the master bath that needed renovating, except perhaps to replace the builder's grade shower head with an adjustable showerhead with more options.  One thing that has always bugged me in Adam's apartment (and a few workplaces in GC) is the honey-oak paneled doors that were already out of date when they were new. Sand and paint those, Nick, or get a job if you are bored!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 12:58:15 PM by deirdra »

jinx

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 01:09:04 PM »
Agreed about Victoria's teal dress and Ashley's smoking dress.  Good observation! I don't like the color combination of Ashley's other dress either. Maybe it's the lighting but she looks very washed out in the picture.

I like Lily's sweater although i think the slit is a bit high.

I don't like Nikki's dress. She needs to do something with that mane besides cut it.

Hilary's magenta dress would be nice for a cocktail party if you like the one-shoulder style. Her other getup has to be the silliest thing I've seen in a long time.

Is Chelsea supposed to look sexy? I'd call it trashy and slutty. The boys may be off somewhere with the nanny, but isn't Faith living with Nick since her mother ousted her to make room for some street people? The kid will be getting quite an education if she walks in on them.

DianeM

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 02:24:46 PM »
I like Victoria's dress and Lily's winter-appropriate sweater.  Chelsea's get-up was really slutty, but that's probably the effect she wanted .  And, yes, where is Faith?  Always at school or at sleepovers?

Nikki's gray/black dress was strange with those crochet-looking sleeves and sides.  Where does the wardrobe department find these ugly and strange clothes?  I get several catalogs that show beautiful, interesting, and expensive clothes for women, so why do they buy expensive and ugly clothes?

Maple Leaf

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 03:45:02 PM »
For the first time, ever, I do not like either outfits Hillary is wearing.  That black get up was probably the worst outfit I've seen her wear,  and I have never been a fan of the one bare arm look.  Disappointing :(

Nikki needs to have that hair of hers thinned out, and have that God-awful blonde softened and darkened up a bit. 

Chelsea.  le sigh

The rest are meh. 

Peridot

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 04:47:33 PM »
Victoria's teal dress is nice.  I like the details at the neckline that draw attention to her face.

Ashley's outfits are kind of a mess.  The top one is very PINK and too busy for Ashley.  The bottom dress isn't flattering, either in style or color.

I like Lily's tunic sweater.  A cozy casual look that is, for once, appropriate for the season.

I'm starting to wonder if Hilary is going through early menopause.  The amount of skin she's been baring lately makes me imagine her having hot flashes.  The magenta dress is pretty but looks more appropriate for a cocktail party than work.  The black outfit is just weird.  It looks as though Hilary tried to yank off her top and stopped halfway.  Outfits like this look as if they were designed by men who hate women.  Who get their jollies out of making the wearer look and feel as uncomfortable as possible.

Nikki's dress is fine.  I neither love it nor hate it.

Chelsea usually looks good in lingerie but this choice looked a lot better on my TV screen.  Seen close up, not so much. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 06:32:03 PM »
The way that Lily looks in this picture is how I look just about every day!  I work from home, so I'm always comfortable, casual and hair up!