Author Topic: Traci's been wearing some great outfits lately  (Read 157 times)

SarahTheCat

Traci's been wearing some great outfits lately
« on: January 11, 2018, 10:42:39 AM »
From the last 3 episodes, I loved everything she wore. She's been looking very polished.

I think the blue looks really nice on her, and I like the necklace. In the middle picture, she's got some interesting leather-like detail on her forearms.  And some great wrist detail in the 3rd pic.

Also, I love her hair in #2 and #3.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:13:15 PM by SarahTheCat »

DianeM

Re: Tracey's been wearing some great outfits lately
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 11:12:53 AM »
She's really a lovely woman.  Even though she's quite overweight, she always looks good in her clothes.

Capricorn

Re: Tracey's been wearing some great outfits lately
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 11:53:49 AM »
Traci always looks good and of course I like her choices from the wardrobe department because they are exactly the kind of loose fitting clothes that I believe curvy/plus size women should wear.

Her hair really does look a lot better pinned up.  I wish she would go for a darker more natural looking blonde colour though.

LeannaLove

Re: Traci's been wearing some great outfits lately
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 01:19:35 PM »
She'd look good with a shorter, stylish cut with a darker base and some warm highlights.

Goldilocks

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 01:24:32 PM »
I have absolutely no criticisms of the way Traci is dressed, coiffed and accessorized! Her outward appearance mirrors her inner qualities as the empathetic voice of reason in the Abbott family. I just love her.

Peridot

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 06:52:21 PM »
I agree, Traci has been looking good lately.  Nice clothes, nice hair.  IMO both Traci and Ashley could stand to move away from the peroxide look and go for a more honey blonde.  Even if they allowed themselves to go silver like Dina it would look better than bleached blonde.

DianeM

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 06:58:04 PM »
I think Traci's hair and dos look a lot better than Ashley regardless of color.  Ashley is trying too hard for a sexy look.

Billie

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 08:28:57 PM »
Traci has been dressing great lately and I agree with the notion that her hair looks much, much better in the upward sweep.  It makes her face less round.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 11:54:06 PM »
The Worn on tv and the young and the stylish websites both seem to COMPLETELY IGNORE TRACI, which ticks me off.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2018, 10:40:08 AM »
I love Traci and I wish we'd see much more of her for much longer!

DianeM

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 11:00:40 AM »
Me too, Maple Leaf.  I wish she'd become a regular.  She could write her novels in an office at the mansion.  The more that Jack and Ashley fight, the more we need Traci to referee.

Goldilocks

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 07:57:34 AM »
I think Traci was wearing a Chico's jacket recently. I recognized it because I tried it on but decided it was too formal for me. It was black with a notched collar and gold embroidered cuffs. I love Chico's!

dixie

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 12:16:12 PM »
I've always liked Traci, I think the reason is so many people can relate to her being more like a real person aging normally. She don't appear have had any work done and just looks more natural. Also, she don't go around trying to start trouble and argue with anyone unless provoked.

wanda

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2018, 12:54:41 PM »
I've always liked Traci, I think the reason is so many people can relate to her being more like a real person aging normally. She don't appear have had any work done and just looks more natural. Also, she don't go around trying to start trouble and argue with anyone unless provoked.

Yep. I totally agree with you.