Author Topic: Fashion Saturday December 23rd  (Read 192 times)

Capricorn

Fashion Saturday December 23rd
« on: December 23, 2017, 01:48:57 PM »

I like Nikki's hair, it makes her look so fresh and much younger than the cowardly lion style. The above two blouses are meh.

Not the best look for Phyllis' little droopy boobs.

I like Ashley in this dress but I could do without the scarf hemline.

Cute little dress on Mattie. I don't particularly like her hair in that updo.

I'm not sure if anything looks good on Tessa.  Wardrobe needs to dress this young lady better, she's pretty and has a nice figure, she can look a lot better.

Lily looks good as she does in almost anything, however I don't particularly like this dress.

Billie

Re: Fashion Saturday December 23rd
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 04:21:52 PM »
Don't like either of Nikki's blouses but I agree that the upswept hairstyle is much nicer than the mane.
I liked Maddie's and Ashley's outfits.  Maddie looks adorable.
Gina doesn't have enough boobage for that dress.
Lily's dress was just OK.

DianeM

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 05:00:35 PM »
I liked all of them except Lily's strange dress.  I think Nikki's white top would have looked better without the cut-out shoulders.  I hope that fashion goes out of style next year. 

Soaprah

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 09:18:30 PM »
That first blouse of Nikki's is awful. That clay colour can't be flattering to anyone, and if those ridiculous "jewels" on her shoulders aren't enough, she adds earrings to match!

DebR

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 10:33:19 PM »
Mattie and Ashley looked nice and the colors suited them.

Lily, also, looks good but I donít care for the style of her dress just the color for her.

Nikki looks good in white but the beads and cutouts takes points off the top.

deirdra

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 10:05:32 AM »
I'd hate to be Laundress at the Newman Ranch, having to handwash and press Nikki's bedazzled blouses.  Lily's tomato-red bathrobe looks sloppy and inappropriate out on the town and makes her look sallow.  A fitted dress the colour of her lipstick would look much nicer.

Peridot

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 12:21:18 PM »
I like Nikki's blouse except I can't tell what color it wants to be.  Something in red would've been more seasonal.  The white tee is too summery for this time of year.  All the beading on the shoulders looks cheap somehow.

All the other ladies look very pretty and festive.  I especially like the dresses Mattie and Tessa are wearing.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2017, 12:32:12 PM »
The white tee is too summery for this time of year.  All the beading on the shoulders looks cheap somehow.

The beading looks like a hot mess. It reminds me of the tangled mess of a silver chain that Abby wore recently.

franniep51

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2017, 01:21:13 PM »
That top picture of Nikki is a blouse we, in the south, would call "Maw Maw"!