Author Topic: Fashion - The best of Chelsea  (Read 208 times)

Capricorn

Fashion - The best of Chelsea
« on: December 18, 2017, 11:29:51 AM »
It was really hard to find good looking clothes on the World renowned Chelsea Newman from Chelsea 2. oh oh ooooh

SarahTheCat

Re: Fashion - The best of Chelsea
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 12:12:38 PM »
Chelsea looks best in a v-neck - she doesn't look as boxy. Mariah's the same way.

I like Chelsea's hair and big smile and the grey dress with the wide belt. She looks super cute. The red skirt with the black floral blouse is my 2nd favourite.

That straight bob cut looks awful on her. (Yeah, I know it's not a hair topic LOL)

Capricorn

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 12:47:51 PM »
Yep, Chelsea is not one of those women who don't need a short bob just yet.  The short bob and the severe pulled back hair with a silly bun on top does nothing for her.  She also needs to get rid of the raccoon eyeliner look.  I'm hoping 2018 will bring her some better looking clothes and makeup.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 10:32:27 PM by Capricorn »

deirdra

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 01:54:39 PM »
I like the cut of the pink dress and hairdo the best.  I remember she got her hair cut and that dress and minimal necklace all at the same time and I was shocked that she actually looked good for the first time ever.  I've never seen anyone who looked good with tightly pulled back hair in a ponytail or topknot, but they seem to be popular.

Peridot

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 02:08:59 PM »
None of these outfits are awful, save the black and white checked tablecloth Chelsea is sporting in the next to last picture.  IMO the most flattering dresses are the pink and green near the top.

lawgirl

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 04:06:08 PM »
I like the pink the best.  She looks good and has a beautiful smile.

DebR

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 05:40:13 PM »
I think Chelsea looks good in all of these.  The best is of her in pink.

jinx

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 07:26:56 PM »
There's nothing I like here except the gray although I don't think it's a great color for her. The pink is okay. Figure-wise she looks best in the green. The worst in my opinion is the navy and white plaid. It makes her look heavy through the waist and midriff.

deirdra

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 10:25:45 PM »
The worst in my opinion is the navy and white plaid. It makes her look heavy through the waist and midriff.
I also don't like seeing the wide expanse of her greased chest.  Whenever I see it I wonder if she has been checked by a doctor for pectus excavatum (dented chest that can interfere with cardiac function).

DianeM

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 04:10:28 PM »
I like the pink and green dresses.  Don't like the plaid dress.  Chelsea really shouldn't wear cleavage-bearing tops because she is almost flat in that area, and it isn't attractive.