Author Topic: The best of Ashley December 16th  (Read 204 times)

Capricorn

The best of Ashley December 16th
« on: December 16, 2017, 12:09:21 PM »

There are lots of other outfits on Worn On TV for Ashley but in my opinion all the others are too, too tight or too much boobs or just plain ridiculous looking.

jeanvn

Re: The best of Ashley December 16th
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 12:14:30 PM »
Ashley is a beautiful woman, and if it fits well, just about anything looks good on her

SarahTheCat

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 12:36:54 PM »
I always loved that blouse, the geometric grey and black one. I remember searching for it online, and when I found it, it turned out it had some green in it that I didn't really want. I almost bought it though. I probably should have. The green doesn't seem like a bad thing to me now.

lawgirl

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 03:16:36 PM »
She's a beautiful woman  but she's got to do something about her hair length --messy or straight it doesn't become her.  Since she likes to wear it down, she should keep it no longer than the base of her neck.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2017, 03:59:02 PM »
She's a beautiful woman  but she's got to do something about her hair length --messy or straight it doesn't become her.  Since she likes to wear it down, she should keep it no longer than the base of her neck.

I agree! I liked Ashley when her hair was like this:

Maple Leaf

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2017, 04:28:44 PM »
She looks beautiful in them all, but the purple is stunning!

deirdra

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2017, 04:33:45 PM »
The purple is stunning, but would look better with the haircut StC posted above.  She looks dejected & bloated in the tomato red dress, dragged down by her hair & handbag.

Peridot

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2017, 06:55:44 PM »
Ashley looks her best IMO when they dress her in simple sheaths, not so good when they try anything too fussy or trendy.  Also, Ashley looks best in shorter hair or an upswept do.  Whenever she's wearing too-long, stringy locks it's always a distraction, no matter how nicely she's dressed.

Linds

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 04:08:33 PM »
I think it's funny because some of it is through the eyes of the viewer. I look back at some of Ashley's outfits for instance that I think are beautiful not seen here ( a lot of blues for instance) but some of the neutral colored, more office related stuff (like blazers) I wouldn't put on a best dressed list. It's all about taste :)