Author Topic: Two repeat outfits coming up on Friday's show  (Read 99 times)

SarahTheCat

Two repeat outfits coming up on Friday's show
« on: December 07, 2017, 10:47:54 PM »
In the "next on the Y&R" on Thursday's show, there's a shot of Victoria wearing this dress, which she previously wore in Nov 2016... LOL she's got a year's worth of clothes and doesn't have to repeat very often.

Also, Sharon will be wearing the hideous bell-sleeve white sweater that we all hated when she wore it in March:

Just observing, that's all. I do like that they repeat clothes a bit, but please, not the ugly stuff LOL.

DebR

Re: Two repeat outfits coming up on Friday's show
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 11:27:14 PM »
If they’re going to repeat clothes, why repeat the ugly ones, I agree.  The model wearing Victoria’s dress looks drab like the dress.

Sharon’s white sweater is pretty in fit and winter white but the sleeves are annoying.

Soaprah

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 06:29:57 AM »
For a change, Victoria looks betterin the dress (not in the photo, but in the show) than the model.

franniep51

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 04:53:52 PM »
When Victoria first wore that dress we also saw the dress on Maya on BB.  Someone mentioned it at the time on this board. I do like the dress on her.

Twokeets

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 03:12:26 PM »
Sharon's big sleeves seem a risky choice for someone working around food. And the color white too! I'd be worried about dragging them in the coffee, or brushing them over the sticky buns.

deirdra

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 03:30:25 PM »
I keep expecting Sharon to mop up the counter or a table when she's wearing that sweater.  Once she dips a sleeve in a cup of coffee, she might as well go for a full mop up.

jinx

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 04:44:24 PM »
I like Victoria's dress. Not so much Sharon's sweater. Not only the ridiculous sleeves but that big turtle neck would drive me nuts. Makeup would rub off on it.