Author Topic: Hope  (Read 331 times)

lilymae

Hope
« on: February 13, 2018, 07:03:22 PM »
This may have been discussed before and i missed it but asking again - Hope's one eye - does it do strange things sometimes - does she have a glass eye or implant.  Something is just wrong with it.

katiesbeach

Re: Hope
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 08:19:26 PM »
I can't quite figure out what is 'weird' about her eyes and face, but she definitely does not have the California good looks that Kim Matula had. 

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 08:01:33 AM »
I'm not a fan of this new Hope.

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 05:03:48 PM »
Today, when Steffy asked Hope if she was taking away from her, I swear her right
eye was falling out, and when she and Liam were talking, it moved.  Astigmatism?
Weird.  Steffy's got a nerve.  All of the tricks she pulled to keep Liam, and Hope
apart, she wants Hope to help her keep Liam.

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 05:55:04 PM »
When Steffie asked Hope if she was going to try to take Liam from her, I was hoping that Hope would say 'are you kidding?  with him saddled with you as a baby mama?  I don't want that drama'

brynandmaddie

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 09:13:12 AM »
All of the tricks she pulled to keep Liam, and Hope
apart, she wants Hope to help her keep Liam.

I wasn't surprised. As the saying goes, Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. If she can garner sympathy from Hope and try to get her on her side, she can try to keep her from "taking" Liam. At least, that was my take on it.

lilymae

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2018, 12:31:59 PM »
I cant her what they are saying because I find I am looking at her eye!  When it turns inward I am afraid it will disappear! Is it bigger or pupil bigger???  There is something not right but she is very pretty but don't work for me as Hope.  Wish they could have gotten the old hope back.

franniep51

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2018, 02:11:15 PM »
Iím just watching Wednesdayís show now. I see what you mean about her eyes. I think she might have a lazy eye.  As for the actress, Iím not seeing any chance for a change in Hope. She is pretty and playing it the same was as the other Hope. I just donít like the character n matter who portrays her.