Author Topic: Celebrity BB week of 2/12  (Read 392 times)

katiesbeach

Celebrity BB week of 2/12
« on: February 13, 2018, 06:06:02 PM »
Wow, the table turned against Shannon pretty fast.  I guess she is lucky that Keisha decided to go.  Speaking of that, I'm pretty disappointed that she just up and decided to stop playing the game - she should have been better prepared.  But maybe this will give Shannon a little more time to re-group.  Omarosa lost her bestie tho.  I can't believe that Ross is turning against Shannon.  I also can't believe that Brandi isn't making more of a stink.  Her and Ari seem to be the floaters.

DebR

Re: Celebrity BB week of 2/12
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 11:40:14 PM »
I’m so disappointed in the way they are treating Shannon.  I don’t think she’s upset she’s being targeted because she knew but by whom.  She trusted those who are now backstabbing her and commenting on every little thing she’s done. 

Personally, I think they are jealous that Shannon was playing a good game even if she was playing hard.  We know from Survivor and BB that ones that are considered threats go first.  Those are the ones I like to watch more than floaters and troublemakers.  I hope Shannon rebounds and toughens up and gets out the ones who used to be on her side.

I blame Omarosa too because she told them she and Shannon had a final two.  Just weird how they’re friendly with Omarosa and not Shannon right now.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 06:18:12 PM »
I like Shannon and feel bad that they've kind of turned on her.  They sure didn't mind it when she took charged at first.

Is it just me or does anyone else find Mark McGrath phony?  I just can't warm up to the guy and it looks like he's pumped full of botox.  Just my observation..

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 04:39:21 PM »
I like Shannon and feel bad that they've kind of turned on her.  They sure didn't mind it when she took charged at first.

Is it just me or does anyone else find Mark McGrath phony?  I just can't warm up to the guy and it looks like he's pumped full of botox.  Just my observation..
I feel the same way about Mark.  He looks like Max Headroom or something.  I just don't like him.  I am hoping that somehow either Shannon or James win.   Although, it's probably going to be Ross.  He really isn't playing a bad game.  I just hope it doesn't turn out to be the uber-floaters (Ali and especially Brandi)

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 12:51:21 PM »
Mark needs some color.  His face, hair, eyebrows, everything....they are all the same color. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2018, 05:30:56 PM »
I'm upset that Shannon is gone.  I also don't think that Ari is playing that bad of a game.  Brandi- why did you tell everyone that you voted to keep Shannon in?  That was kind of stupid....but that is how I think of her anyway. 

Oh, and why is Brandi so nasty to James?  That seemed so forced.  I wonder if it is 'scripted drama'

Money Honey

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 08:36:57 PM »
I've started watching BB again recently, and it is a little better than the 'kid's hour'. 
I remember Brandi from The Apprentice, and her husband, Eddie Cibrian had just
left her, and ran off to marry Leann Rimes.  She was mad, and I was tired of her,
and see she has not changed at all, showing 'quiet innocence'.  Mark stays away
from the problems if the house.  Shannon is one of my favorite actress', and James
is all right.  Trying to remember where I've seen him.

DebR

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2018, 11:29:07 PM »

Oh, and why is Brandi so nasty to James?  That seemed so forced.  I wonder if it is 'scripted drama'

I watch CBB After Dark on Pop.  Brandy and James haven’t liked each other since they met each other in the house.  In a way I get why he annoys her.  James thinks they can’t go on with the game without him.  He’s arrogant and puffs himself up with praise for himself. 

He’s only 27 and he seems typical to me but is annoying most times.  He’s insecure that he’s in there with celebrities bigger than him, lol. 

DebR

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2018, 12:11:20 AM »
James
is all right.  Trying to remember where I've seen him.

James Maslow was on nicolodeon’s Big Time Rush and was in a boy band by the same name.

Money Honey

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2018, 01:50:33 AM »
Thanks DebR, that couldn't be where I saw him.  I have never seen Nicolodeon...,
and I have never heard of his band.

DebR

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2018, 09:43:43 AM »
Money Honey, James was on Dancing with the Stars.

Money Honey

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2018, 04:37:43 PM »
Maybe, that's it, thanks. 

Maple Leaf

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2018, 11:15:58 AM »
I find James reminds me so much of Adam Levine!

Money Honey

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2018, 08:55:08 PM »
That's it... I thought about Adam, but wouldn't let it sink in, until someone said it.