Author Topic: Celebrity BB week of 2/12  (Read 55 times)

katiesbeach

Celebrity BB week of 2/12
« on: February 13, 2018, 06:06:02 PM »
Wow, the table turned against Shannon pretty fast.  I guess she is lucky that Keisha decided to go.  Speaking of that, I'm pretty disappointed that she just up and decided to stop playing the game - she should have been better prepared.  But maybe this will give Shannon a little more time to re-group.  Omarosa lost her bestie tho.  I can't believe that Ross is turning against Shannon.  I also can't believe that Brandi isn't making more of a stink.  Her and Ari seem to be the floaters.

DebR

Re: Celebrity BB week of 2/12
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 11:40:14 PM »
I’m so disappointed in the way they are treating Shannon.  I don’t think she’s upset she’s being targeted because she knew but by whom.  She trusted those who are now backstabbing her and commenting on every little thing she’s done. 

Personally, I think they are jealous that Shannon was playing a good game even if she was playing hard.  We know from Survivor and BB that ones that are considered threats go first.  Those are the ones I like to watch more than floaters and troublemakers.  I hope Shannon rebounds and toughens up and gets out the ones who used to be on her side.

I blame Omarosa too because she told them she and Shannon had a final two.  Just weird how they’re friendly with Omarosa and not Shannon right now.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 06:18:12 PM »
I like Shannon and feel bad that they've kind of turned on her.  They sure didn't mind it when she took charged at first.

Is it just me or does anyone else find Mark McGrath phony?  I just can't warm up to the guy and it looks like he's pumped full of botox.  Just my observation..

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 04:39:21 PM »
I like Shannon and feel bad that they've kind of turned on her.  They sure didn't mind it when she took charged at first.

Is it just me or does anyone else find Mark McGrath phony?  I just can't warm up to the guy and it looks like he's pumped full of botox.  Just my observation..
I feel the same way about Mark.  He looks like Max Headroom or something.  I just don't like him.  I am hoping that somehow either Shannon or James win.   Although, it's probably going to be Ross.  He really isn't playing a bad game.  I just hope it doesn't turn out to be the uber-floaters (Ali and especially Brandi)