Author Topic: Chelsea and Nick lying to each other  (Read 340 times)

Augie

Chelsea and Nick lying to each other
« on: February 13, 2018, 02:16:59 PM »
What’s the point of lying......the snoop on your tail gets info from others and rats you out every time.  Or they find out by walking in on you at a bad time themselves.  Nick and Chelsea have the worst relationship going.  Wait till Nick finds out about Christian.  How stupid when Daddykins has them both by the neck and they know it.  They are getting as hard to care about as Lily and Pain-in-the-neck.  Today was the pits. 
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 02:34:07 PM by Augie »

Soaprah

Re: Chelsea and Nick lying to each other
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 08:37:42 PM »
Ah, Augie! That's the kind of "Augie post" we've been waiting for! Glad you're back in fighting form!  :) 

Augie

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 08:41:40 PM »
Ah, Augie! That's the kind of "Augie post" we've been waiting for! Glad you're back in fighting form!  :)
Thanks, Soaprah......😊

Peridot

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 09:58:41 AM »
Yep, lie through your teeth to your S.O., have sex on the couch, then lie some more.  Romance in Genoa City!

jinx

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 08:40:43 PM »
Did I miss something or is Nick just clueless? The other day Chelsea told Nick she hasn't been completely honest and she was going to tell him the whole truth. I believe that was the cliffhanger. She then lied again and told him it was Jordan who stole the money, he asked her if she wanted in on the scam, and she told him No because she's a changed person, etc. So, how does Nick think the money got hidden in the bathroom? Did Chelsea have an explanation that I missed?

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 08:49:48 PM »
When Nick found the money in the bathroom, Chelsea convinced him that it must have been Adam who hid the money.  I am thinking that through all of Chelsea's lies, (especially the one about Jordan) Nick still believes that Adam hid that money in the bathroom wall.  Chelsea is a very convincing liar and Nick is thinking with his little head, seeing how Chelsea is always using sex to seal her lies.  I don't think of Nick as dumb, I think about him as being too nice and trusting when it comes to Chelsea, she has him *p* whipped.

jinx

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2018, 10:45:05 AM »
Thank you. Let's see: a huge stash of money hidden in the bathroom, a former con partner who wants Chelsea to join forces; clues from a super sleuth that show Chelsea is the thief; his own suspicions when he's caught Chelsea in lies about her whereabouts... All this and Nick can't put it all together? I vote for stupidity. I'm so ready for this story to be over. I never did see any chemistry between Nick and Chelsea. Their endless banter seems forced and the insatiable sex is juvenile and tiresome.

lawgirl

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2018, 03:27:05 PM »
I'm so ready for this story to be over. I never did see any chemistry between Nick and Chelsea. Their endless banter seems forced and the insatiable sex is juvenile and tiresome.

I don't see any chemistry either -- the whole relationship seems forced.  However,  I feel that this whole con background story is occuring as a way to handle the actress' departure from the show.  After she became connected to Adam, I thought her background was no longer a factor and that she had been "redeemed".  Now the writers are treating the character as if she has been a con all along -- I just don't buy it -- but I wish the actress well on her future endeavors.

jinx

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2018, 04:00:17 PM »
I agree that the whole con background is being misused for her departure. We never even knew her as a con until she showed up pregnant, and that was all Victor's scheme. She's now a different person, as they all claim to be, and has been for years.

The whole story gets more convoluted every day. Why is Phyllis acting like a mad dog after Chelsea when they've been friends? I know she's loyal to Lauren but it's overkill. What does Victor want from Chelsea? She's kept the secret and doesn't seem inclined to tell, so why the threats? I'll be glad when it's over.