Author Topic: New Sleuth Phyllis has joined the Y&R Snoop Brigade  (Read 219 times)

Augie

New Sleuth Phyllis has joined the Y&R Snoop Brigade
« on: February 12, 2018, 02:46:10 PM »
Moses....they look like a Bunch of Pink Panthers slinking everywhere to get the goods on somebody.  Or hiding something ‘huge’ or being blackmailed or controlled by He who is loathed by most of us here.   In the meantime Chiefie Paul is doing his endless investigations while sitting at his desk with the holstered gun strapped to his chest so nobody can hurt him, which we see him putting on or taking off to improve his image...............and so he won’t hurt somebody else sitting there I guess. 

We need another sleuth like he who shall return soon, like a hole in the head.......although that one was good.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 02:59:15 PM by Augie »

Ricky

Re: New Sleuth Phyllis has joined the Y&R Snoop Brigade
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 03:53:07 PM »
I was hoping Sheriff Sharon would bust this case open, the way she did the Preppy Pimp Perpetrator.   But I guess she's turned this one over to Evidence Board Phyllis.   

deirdra

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 05:17:48 PM »
I'd love to see Phyllis bring her board into the GCPD and tell Paul she's solved the crime.

Augie

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 05:39:59 PM »
I'd love to see Phyllis bring her board into the GCPD and tell Paul she's solved the crime.
Me too.......he would no doubt blow it off and say he will have to investigate that to be sure and go back to keeping his chair warm.

Peridot

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 07:25:42 PM »

LOL.  Poor dim Chief Williams would simply shoot down all the evidence and proceed to arrest some perfectly innocent person.  Selected at random, no doubt.

DianeM

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 08:27:48 PM »
I like Doug Davidson, and it's a shame they've ruined his character.  He's hardly on Y&R any more, and when he is, he's annoying in his stupidity.

DebR

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 10:59:43 PM »
I like Doug Davidson, and it's a shame they've ruined his character.  He's hardly on Y&R any more, and when he is, he's annoying in his stupidity.

I agree with this.  Paul has become a joke who never solves a crime.  Even worse for me is watching him with his annoying, miserable wife Christine.

Kai

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 02:44:59 PM »
I was hoping Sheriff Sharon would bust this case open, the way she did the Preppy Pimp Perpetrator.   But I guess she's turned this one over to Evidence Board Phyllis.
Sheriff Sharon should be Megaphone Mouth.  She gossips more than anyone in GC.  Anyone who tells her something had better be prepared to find out that Bigmouth has spread it to everyone who comes into the coffeehouse.

Kai

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 02:47:43 PM »

LOL.  Poor dim Chief Williams would simply shoot down all the evidence and proceed to arrest some perfectly innocent person.  Selected at random, no doubt.

Do you think that if we took up a collection he would arrest Hillary?